Chapter:5 Performance

Practicing dance is a very boring process. Every movement has to be buckled to the extreme, and it is done over and over again, making people feel as if they have become a machine, installed a clockwork, and repeatedly raised their legs, turned over, and lowered their waists again and again. The school celebration coincided with good weather, but the weather was so good that the sun made people shiver because of the scorching heat.

Yu Chen held up an umbrella, and Lin Fengshen and Luo Xi stood beside him. Lin Fengshen was from the university next door, and he came here just to join in the fun.

"Is your party today?" Lin Fengshen walked around with Yu Chen for a while, and couldn't take it anymore. He was a coward who stayed at home, and he rarely even saw the sun on weekdays. How could he have been in the sun for so long like today.

"Just tonight, are you coming? I can help you find a seat." Yu Chen stared enviously at the ice cream in his hand. He wanted to keep his weight, and he was told two days ago.

Lin Feng replied with a deep breath: "Come on!"

There was an exhibition match in the gymnasium. Although they were not interested, it was cool inside without sunlight.

Yu Chen was pulled by Luo Xi and Lin Feng to go inside. He don't know where so many cicadas come from in the school, and they don't stop singing for a moment, but when he just want to hear where it's coming from, all the cicadas stop talking as if they can see it.

Lin Fengshen disappeared, and he didn't tell Yu Chen why he was going, but let the two wait under the tree.

In the hot summer, the shade under the tree could not relieve the heat, so Yu Chen chatted with Rossi without saying a word.

Rossi was a little nervous about the night's performance. Yu Chen had heard about his problems. He had good basic skills and a beautiful body, but his mentality was not enough. Play to seven points. Yu Chen thought about his own experience when he was on stage, and said: " It's fine if you don't have to be off the stage, and focus on your own movements."

"It's over." Rosie shook her head.

Yu Chen: "Look at the people around you."

Rossi: "Let me try, you're right next to me, I'll see you when the time comes."

The two were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice a group of people coming out of the teaching building next to them. They waited until the people over there spoke The sound penetrated into the ears, only to notice that many people were visiting.

"Hey, Bai Xiao is here too." Rossi turned her head and saw the figure in the crowd.

Yu Chen didn't speak, but he also saw that Bai Xiao was too conspicuous among those people. He was tall and thin, standing straight, and there was no expression on Yan Li's face. He only showed a touch of politeness when someone was talking to him. laugh.

"He is also from our school, I have never heard of it." Rossi was puzzled.

The voice was like a layer of invisible glass, and it came to Yu Chen's ears dimly. He couldn't hear it clearly, because Bai Xiao over there seemed to have noticed something and had already looked over.

Yu Chen didn't have time to look back, so he directly met his eyes, and couldn't see the depth with a single glance. He nodded, as if to say hello, but Rossi beside him had excited eyes, ready to go over to ask for an autograph whenever he had the opportunity.

The opportunity came soon, and Yu Chen saw Bai Xiao in the crowd bowed his head and said a few words to the people around him, the person glanced in this direction, and then Bai Xiao strode over.

Because of the reason why he came to participate in the event, he was not as casual as when Yu Chen saw him that day. Instead, Bai Xiao wore a black shirt with trousers and leather shoes. Several silver rings. The silver color will be dazzling in the sun, and with every step, it seems that the sun is caught in the hand, and the sun leaks out from the fingers.

As Bai Xiao approached, Yu Chen didn't know how to address him, so he just called out: "Mr. Bai.

" On the hand holding the umbrella, the fingers were slender and fleshy, which contrasted sharply with the black umbrella handle.

"Senior." Yu Chen yelled, he blinked, and remembered the hot search because of him, so he added another sentence: "Sorry."