Chapter:2 He lost his memory about him only

Two dull knocks were on the door, and Yu Chen poked his head out from under the quilt. A man in a white coat came in and sat on a stool beside the hospital bed. He was tall, a little taller than Sheng Mingkong, with a simple cut.

"Brother Yunqi." Yu Chen called out in surprise.

"Well, how do you feel?" Ying Yunqi put the pen in his hand casually in his chest pocket.

"Is the injury on my neck serious?" Yu Chen asked. He couldn't even remember when he got the burn last night. It probably hurt so much that he couldn't feel it.

"Don't worry, it will recover in about a week without scars."

"Then I can be discharged from the hospital."

Ying Yunqi nodded, "Of course."

After finishing speaking, he stroked the fabric of the suit pants with the middle finger of his right hand, His eyes were lowered, making it difficult to see his expression clearly.

"Last night, I heard that it was Mingkong who saved you?"

Speaking of Sheng Mingkong, the corners of Yu Chen's lips froze. Ying Yunqi is Sheng Mingkong's good friend. Compared with him, Jiang Wen is also a little unfamiliar, so what? Maybe not to mention Sheng Mingkong?

The sound of cicadas kept singing, and the wind blowing from the air conditioner made Yu Chen turn his head and pursed his lips: "Ming Kong... who is it?"

Yu Chen voice was clear and soft because of the words, but his pronunciation was never ambiguous unclear.

Ying Yunqi's middle finger rubbed on his leg paused, and he raised his head with unconcealable surprise in his eyes: "You don't remember?" 

"Did he save me?" Yu Chen just pretended to be puzzled and asked road.

"Yes..." Ying Yunqi's voice was a little dry, he stood up abruptly, and strode towards the outside of the ward: "I'll help you arrange the examination."

The hurried footsteps stopped when he reached the door. He suppressed the surging emotions in his heart, and reconfirmed: "Do you remember me? What about Jiang Wen, do you still remember?" 

"Remember, Jiang Wen is you Friends, you are still high school classmates." Yu Chen said.

"Yes, we are classmates in high school." After Ying Yunqi finished speaking, he left, suppressing the sentence in his voice: "Sheng Mingkong too." 

The ward returned to silence, Yu Chen frowned slightly, and put the finger on the window edge He didn't know what the examination was like, and whether he could find out that he was faking, and for a moment he just wanted to escape from the hospital.

"Chen Chen, you scared me to death."

Yu Chen turned his head, his expression suddenly relaxed. He spread his arms and said, "Mom, look, I'm fine."

"Go back and sit on the bed, you've been in a coma for a day, although the doctor said you're fine, but you won't wake up no matter how much you scream, I'll tell you Dad is worried to death, is it because he has been too tired recently, and the house in Qing Shuiyuan just can't live in, so go home and live in it during this time, and I will make up for you." 

"Where is my dad?"

"It's gone." Mother Yu said leaning over to look at the bandaged wound on Yu Chen's neck, not noticing his hesitation.

"Mom, let's go back now, I'm not hurt at all." Yu Chen said.

"When your father comes back, you will have a full body checkup, and we'll go back." Mother Yu was terrified when she thought of how Yu Chen couldn't wake up no matter what and how much he shouted when he didn't wake up... [maybe when Yu Chen was on bed not waking up in hospital]

When she said this, Yu Chen became even more impatient, but he didn't know how to explain it. He just took Yu's mother's arm and said, "It's just that I'm a little tired from dancing practice recently. After this semester is over, I'll take a good rest for a while." Good."

"You have been in poor health since you were a child, and you are afraid of pain. Your father and I just want you to be happy for the rest of your life. We know you like dancing, but don't tire yourself out." Mother Yu patted the back of his hand. , said with a sigh.

"Well, mom, don't worry."

Yu Chen raised his lips. He has lived in this world without memory for 19 years. He has long regarded Father Yu and Mother Yu as his own parents.

"Why hasn't your father come back yet?" Mother Yu looked outside the door and said softly.

"Let's go find him. I want to go home and eat your sweet and sour pork ribs. I haven't eaten for a long time."

Mother Yu didn't refuse. As soon as they walked out of the room, they saw them approaching from a distance. Father Yu, and beside him is Ying Yunqi.

Yu Chen clenched his hands, he knew that he couldn't avoid the inspection. Sure enough, when Father Yu and Ying Yunqi came over, they opened their mouths to do this.

"Xiao Chen, Yun Qiong has already arranged the inspection." Father Yu frowned, and then asked Yu Chen to confirm: "Do you remember who lives next door to our house?" Naturally, Sheng Ming lived next door. But Yu Chen couldn't say that, he just opened his mouth and asked in confusion: "After Aunt Zhang's family moved out, I remember that Uncle Sheng and Aunt Gu moved here?"

Why did my father ask this question? If it was in the past, Yu Chen's answer to this question would naturally be that he lived in Sheng Mingkong's family, and he would not pick Sheng Mingkong out alone like this.

Mother didn't have time to think about it, so she reflexively said: "Your brother Mingkong lives next door."