Chapter:15 Return to the Strange relationship soon

Yu Chen's movements were quick, and he disappeared in the restaurant in the blink of an eye, and he could only be seen through the glass window, as if he couldn't wait to see that person.

Sheng Mingkong sat down slowly, but his eyes kept following the backs of the people outside the window. It wasn't until Yu Chen's figure disappeared from sight that he suddenly realized that the chopsticks in his hand fell to the table with a clatter. He didn't have much appetite in the first place, but now he could only sit silently looking at the food.

The diners around were coming and going, the porridge on the table had changed from hot to cold, and the waiter in the restaurant didn't know how many times he saw this strange person.

Sheng Mingkong frowned, paid the bill, and walked out of the restaurant. He didn't want to go back to the hotel, it was empty and meaningless, and he didn't want to go to other places, he could only walk aimlessly, letting the drifting rain wet his trousers.

Yu Chen drove to the outside of the resort, and Bai Xiao was already waiting there. He was tall, with short silver hair, and he was particularly attractive just standing there.

Sensing Yu Chen's gaze, he looked around, and finally walked towards the car that had just stopped with uncertainty.

Before approaching, the familiar voice had penetrated the car window, followed by Yu Chen's figure: "Senior."

Bai Xiao lowered his eyes and tapped his fingertips in his pocket, a few seconds later Then he said: "Xiao Chen."

Yu Chen didn't notice the change in his address, he looked up at the cloudy clouds that were gathering and dissipating, this kind of weather is really no fun: "Get in the car."

"The senior said I have something to give to me, but I don't know what it is?" Yu Chen said with a smile, Bai Xiao was a little alienated most of the time, except for giving him a ring for no apparent reason, he never heard Bai Xiao's words. Xiao You offered to propose something.

Bai Xiao touched his face, and took out a small box from the bag he was carrying, which was a very simple package.

"You said before that you wanted to go to Yangcheng to try perfume. I'm busy with work and I can't go with you, so I tried to mix a bottle of perfume for you. I don't know if you like this fragrance."

Yu Chen didn't expect that his casual words would be remembered by him. To be honest, when he saw Bai Xiao for the first time, his senses for this person were mediocre, and he thought that Bai Xiao didn't like him too.

But after a period of contact, Bai Xiao is not the weak character in the original book, nor is he the indifferent and false appearance he thought when they met for the first time.

He is actually very simple.

"Thank you." Yu Chen took it, and asked again: "Can I take it apart to have a look now?"

"Of course." Bai Xiao smiled, the silver earrings and silver hair shining brightly for a moment .

There is a rolling liquid in the transparent glass square bottle, and when you press it lightly, a stream of water like smog is sprayed out, and the fresh smell of citrus is diffused in the air. Refreshing scents are very popular in summer. Yu Chen carefully repacked the perfume, then turned his head, looked at him and said, "I like it very much, thank you."

Zhu Mingming, when she smiled, the rosy bead was slightly flattened in the middle of her lips, showing a nice curve.

It was rainy weather, there were no people in the resort, and there were no fun places to play in this weather, so Yu Chen could only take Bai Xiao to the shooting club he had been to before.