Chapter:4 Admired since Childhood

Yu Chen only took two days off, and he went to school on Monday.

At the end of May and the beginning of June, near the end of the term, Yu Chen was not as leisurely as he told Sheng Mingkong. He had to prepare for the end of the term and the dance for the competition. He still had a dance to practice for the school celebration.

Taking two days off is already a luxury enough for Yu Chen.

In the dance room, he was the first one to come today. He warmed up his lower body. After a while, other people also came. When they saw Yu Chen, they were a little surprised.

"Yu Chen? I heard that there was a fire in your house, are you not injured?" said a boy with slender eyes.

The other people looked at Yu Chen with concern. When they heard about the fire, they were startled. They wanted to contact Yu Chen to ask about the situation, but in the end they found that none of them knew about Yu Chen. [Contact information.]

It's not their fault either. Yu Chen rarely shows up at school except for class and dance practice. He doesn't talk much. He is too proud.

They were a dance team that was temporarily selected for the school celebration. In the whole team, the slender-eyed Chu was a little more familiar because she was in the same class as Yu Chen. Although the others knew that Yu Chen was not as rumored, they were too embarrassed to contact him.

Yu Chen shook his head, his voice was still a little slow: "I only suffered a little injury, nothing happened, and I can't delay the progress of the dance."

Nice.

Seeing that Yu Chen was so serious about practice, it was difficult for the others to continue chatting and began to rehearse the dance.

The name of the dance is "Cranes in the Clouds". After repeated performances, even though the air-conditioning in the dance room was fully turned on, Yu Chen still drenched his clothes behind with sweat. The exercise clothes are white, and when sweat gets on them, a thin layer sticks to his body , showing the color of the skin on the back.

Yu Chen didn't seem to know that he was tired, and every movement was still perfect. Even the instructor at the side couldn't fault it.

The instructor saw that the practice was almost done, so he clapped his hands. Yu Chen stopped, his chest heaved slightly due to the movement, his face was also powdered, beads of sweat rolled down his cheeks, and disappeared into his collar.

Ying Yunqi stood outside the door and watched earnestly. He has never been an artistic person. Even dancing is something far away for him, but the person in front of him has completely changed his past thoughts. The dance really has a touching beauty. Every movement of Yu Chen seems to fall on the tip of his heart, making a heart vibrate tirelessly. The phone in his pocket vibrated. The caller was Sheng Mingkong. He turned around and leaned against the wall with one hand in his pocket.

"What's the matter, Mingkong."

Sheng Mingkong held the pen that Yu Chen gave him, the tip of the pen rested on the paper, and soon a cloud of blue flowers appeared.

"Xiao Chen should change his dressing today. I'm afraid he will forget. Can you help me visit his school." Sheng Mingkong said, he just remembered this.

Ying Yunqi didn't reply immediately, when Sheng Mingkong felt that he might refuse, he said: "Of course, I'm in Xiaochen School now, don't worry." Sheng Mingkong didn't think much about it, he was too busy with work recently, It left him no time to think about other things, so that he didn't realize when Ying Yunqi cared so much about Yu Chen.

Ying Yunqi hung up the phone and let out a long breath. The dancers in the classroom had already started to rest.

"Yu Chen, it seems that someone is looking for you outside." The classmate with slender eyes was named Rossi, and he pointed to the man standing outside the window.

Yu Chen wiped the sweat off his face with a paper towel, but the temperature on his face was still very high. Through the glass window, he could see the face of a tall man outside. He was dressed in simple and clean clothes, and his short cut looked cool in summer.

"Brother Yunqi." Yu Chen was surprised when he walked outside the door.

A gust of cool breeze greeted the parched cheeks, Yu Chen raised his eyes, and it was Ying Yunqi who was fanning aside with a cardboard. It was a medicine box. After taking out the medicine, the medicine box was dismantled into a flat piece of paper.

During the movements, the cardboard made a crackling sound, and Yu Chen took a half step back to the side. He and Ying Yunqi had an average relationship, far from reaching such an intimate distance.

"It's time to change the medicine, I won't come to you, have you forgotten?" Ying Yunqi took back the cardboard, and raised the ointment in his hand.

Yu Chen touched the wound on the back of his neck, indeed, he actually forgot about it today, but why should Ying Yunqi make a special trip to change the medicine?

"Do you have time now? I'll change your medicine for you." Ying Yunqi said naturally.

"I'll pack my things." Yu Chen glanced at the dance studio, through the glass, as soon as other people caught his gaze, they turned away hastily.

Rossi was more familiar with Yu Chen than others, so she was bolder, and directly asked the most gossip question in several people's minds: "Is that your boyfriend?"