Chapter:22 The song by a familiar person...

The man leaning against the door finally understood his words, drunk like this, and still articulate: "Xiaochen, I'm looking for Xiaochen." 

After the words fell, before Yu Chen could speak in the future, Sheng Mingkong suddenly stood up straight, furrowed his brows firmly, then turned around and muttered: "You can't come to Xiaochen, he won't want to see me."

Sheng Mingkong He was too drunk, and his breath smelled of alcohol. Because of his poor drinking capacity, he didn't drink much, and the smell wasn't bad, and it spread into Yu Chen's nose.

Seeing Sheng Mingkong staggered and was about to leave, Yu Chen's dazed expression also came to him. He clenched his fists and followed behind Sheng Mingkong. Looking at his tall figure, he asked in an unclear tone: "Why doesn't he want to leave?"

"See you." The man walking in front stopped, wondering if he recognized Yu Chen, and he didn't turn his head, but just lowered his eyes and looked at the ground, carefully counting the patterns on the floor, after a long time, Only then did he snort softly from his throat, unable to tell whether it was ridicule or helplessness.

"It's because I'm so bad that I've been making him sad. I'm not good enough for him. He will definitely feel bad when he sees me." The muffled voice between his lips and teeth made such a remark seem unlikely to be something that Sheng Mingkong could say.

Yu Chen smiled. He was standing beside Sheng Mingkong. From this angle, he could just see his profile, which was about to be hidden in the darkness. His eyes, which were already full of water, were even more crystal clear at this moment. The eyelashes were wet with something wet, and the red bloodshot also faintly occupied the whites of the eyes.

Yu Chen looked at Sheng Mingkong, and his memory went back to the past. The man who bent slightly in front of him gradually became the high-spirited person in his memory. He would drive there in the early morning because he suddenly wanted to eat pastries from the west of the city, only to find that the pastry shop was closed. Cooked him a bowl of noodles.

He would also smile at the corners of his eyes when he received all kinds of strange little gifts from himself on his birthday. He obviously didn't like those things, but he still cherished them as treasures.

He never hated Sheng Mingkong, even if he hated him so much that he didn't want to see him again, he still didn't hate him, because his memories of the past seventeen years all involved Sheng Mingkong, there were quarrels and conflicts, but Yu Chen never hated him. There is no need to worry about affecting the relationship between them, because he knows that Sheng Mingkong will not leave him, and will always send him the flowers he likes the next day.

Yu Chen sighed, his eyes turned sore, seeing Sheng Mingkong like this, he was very uncomfortable, and his heart began to soften. He shook his head with a smile, then coughed lightly, and asked, "Do you like Xiao Chen very much?"

Yu Chen didn't know why he asked this question, was it because he was unwilling to pass by, or was he influenced by Sheng Mingkong? He didn't know, and he didn't think about it, but just because he wanted to ask now, he asked casually.

As for the reason, one step at a time, one day he will know the answer without thinking about it.

Sheng Mingkong heard his voice, raised his head, and finally looked at him, wondering if it was because of the light, his face looked a little pale, and his lips were red again.

"I like him very much, I like him very much." The hoarse voice sounded in the empty corridor.

The voice was obviously not loud, but Yu Chen felt that the voice was so loud that it reached his eardrums. He kicked his toes lightly on the ground twice, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sheng Mingkong's figure about to leave again. He pulled his wrist, probably because he was drunk, it was very hot.