Chapter:7 Was it from him?

Standing beside Yu Chen was Ying Yunqi, who did not know when he quietly came over, before the two had time to say a word, Sheng Mingkong who strode in from outside the door attracted their attention.

Sheng Mingkong still wears a white shirt. No matter what season, he always wears a white shirt as the bottom layer, and the buttons are tightly buttoned so that no skin is exposed. He looked the same as usual, but Yu Chen noticed the fleeting fatigue on his face, and half of his cuff buttons were not buttoned properly.

Sheng Mingkong didn't rest well and he was irritable, Yu Chen could tell at a glance, but he withdrew his gaze and turned his head to answer what Ying Yunqi asked him just now.

Before the eyes of the distant crowd had time to meet each other, there was no chance. Yu Chen smiled and said to the people around him without noticing: "The summer vacation will only be on July 10."

"Think about how to spend the vacation." Well, the newly developed resort in the north of the city is not bad, you can take a look."

Ying Yunqi raised his glass to Sheng Mingkong who was looking at him, and said "Happy Birthday" with his lips.

After that, Yu Chen didn't pay attention to the other side.

"Okay." Yu Chen said that during this year's vacation, he had to spend a lot of time preparing for the competition, and he couldn't do much in the rest of the time. Going to a resort should be very suitable for spending time with his parents.

Ying Yunqi raised his lower lip, tapped the line of his trousers lightly with his fingers, and squinted his eyes slightly, there was no softness in his appearance, as if all the sharp and tough appearances were concentrated in one face superior.

Now, with his head tilted slightly, with one long arm resting on the railing, under the light, he could actually see the soft dark color on that face.

"I know you there, contact me when the time comes, and I'll take you there."

Seeing Yu Chen nodding obediently, with a wider smile on his face, almost unable to restrain himself, Ying Yunqi turned his head, but happened to look into Sheng Mingkong's eyes. In the darkness in the eyes. Those light gray eyes without any emotion just stared straight at him, and Yu Chen beside him, no one knew how long he looked at him.

Ying Yunqi restrained his smile, and took the lead to avoid his sight. For a moment, he saw a strong aggressiveness in those eyes. The way it used to be.

"I haven't said my blessings to today's protagonist, so I'll go there first." He said to Yu Chen.

Yu Chen raised his head and met Sheng Mingkong's eyes. He lowered his head again, without any emotion, and just responded, "Okay, please say happy birthday to him too."

Happy birthday? Sheng Mingkong heard the sentence of blessing brought over from Ying Yunqi, but did not express his opinion, just nodded lightly, and it seemed that it was over.

"What were you talking about just now?" Maybe because he didn't sleep all night yesterday, Sheng Mingkong felt that there was a stream of air rushing back and forth in his body, aiming to spurt out towards his heart. He quickly controlled the air current, but eventually lost control of his emotions because of it, and asked an extra question that he would never ask more on weekdays.

"I said that during Xiao Chen's summer vacation, I can take him to the resort in the north of the city." Ying Yunqi didn't hide anything, he knew that if he wanted to have any development with Yu Chen, he would never get around Sheng Mingkong . He can't hide it, and he also doesn't want to go back to the way he suppressed his feelings in the past.

Sheng Mingkong didn't say anything more, even though Ying Yunqi was his best friend, he had to say that Sheng Mingkong's character was too dull. He always said nothing, kept everything in his heart, whether he was misunderstood or suspected, he never responded, and no one could see his thoughts.

The night is approaching, the tumbling sea of ​​clouds is like a huge ink painting upside down in the sky, and the gorgeous lights are not enough to illuminate the darkness.

Yu Chen walked through the chatting crowd, barbecue equipment was placed in the courtyard, and many young people didn't want to stay in the house, so they gathered here in groups.

Ying Yunqi was also there, there were not many people around him, two or three saw Yu Chen, stood up and found a place for him. He don't know who played a song on the speaker, and the rhythmic drums and guitar sound formed the cheerful atmosphere of summer.

Yu Chen greeted the others, but he was not familiar with them, he only knew their names from meeting each other.

Sheng Mingkong had very few friends, and there was no one else who came to the banquet except Ying Yunqi.

Yu Chen borrowed a bottle of soda from the person beside him, and he felt that Ying Yunqi seemed to be different from before, and communicated with himself more. He always felt that although Ying Yunqi didn't hate him, he probably didn't like him too much. In the past, compared with Jiang Wen's ridicule, this person was much more silent, except for the occasional few words for him. Never communicate with him again.

But now, Yu Chen could feel that he was intentionally making friends with him.

Yu Chen didn't reject this friendship, he didn't dislike Ying Yunqi.

The phone rang suddenly, and Yu Chen glanced at it. It was a call without a note, and the string of numbers was somewhat similar to the contact information Mr. Chen gave him.

The courtyard was a little noisy. He entered the house and connected the phone in a corner where no one was paying attention. It was a very familiar voice. Bai Xiao's voice was very special, and his words had his own characteristics. There was an imperceptible "huh" sound from time to time.

"Hi, I'm Bai Xiao. Teacher Chen should have told you about me yesterday."

Yu Chen pursed his lips and said, "I'm Yu Chen. Teacher Chen said yesterday that he would introduce me to a senior. I didn't expect it to be You."

The man over there paused, and when he spoke, his voice didn't change in any way, making people wonder whether he knew it was Yu Chen in advance: "Do you have time now, we can meet and talk."

" Now?" Yu Chen looked around in embarrassment, the birthday party has just started, if he leaves now, it won't affect anything, but it's not good after all.

"If you don't have time, forget it. I'll introduce you to someone else." Bai Xiao said bluntly before he could think it through.

"Then I'll go over now, where to meet."

"Your dance classroom." After finishing speaking, the phone hung up, leaving only the beeping echo in the receiver.

Mother Yu and Aunt Gu have known each other since they were young. Yu Chen had heard that the relationship between the two was not good when they were young. Later, when they were both married and had children, it seemed that they suddenly discovered the advantages of each other. , the relationship began to ease, and gradually, now they have become people who talk about everything.

Yu Chen quietly lay next to Mother Yu's ear, whispering that he was going to leave first.

Mother Yu patted his hand. She loves Yu Chen very much, and she would not refuse Yu Chen's request if it was not necessary. This time, she only gave a few words of advice before agreeing.

The figure disappeared into the dim night, and with the last gleam of light, Yu Chen drove to the school.

Sheng Mingkong kept looking at his back until he couldn't see the person clearly anymore. He didn't know what was going on today, first he was addicted to looking through old photos during the day, and then he always followed Yu Chen's figure.

This is not right, and it shouldn't be, Yu Chen doesn't remember him, and he plans to just become strangers to Yu Chen.

The well-dressed man next to him accidentally bumped into his arm, Sheng Mingkong, who had been thinking about this, didn't check for a while, the wine glass in his hand poured over his chest, the golden wine spilled on his clothes, and the wet clothes on his chest immediately scattered. Smells of alcohol. He said hello, and returned to the room he hadn't lived in for a long time. The room was on the second floor, facing the window of Yu Chen's room in the distance. He didn't change his clothes right away, he pushed open the window, and he could still see Yu Chen's back leaving in the distance.

Sheng Mingkong was sitting by the bed, with a photo of him and Yu Chen when he was a child, and in the cabinet on one side were toys that Yu Chen had forgotten here before. They were all things from the past, maybe Yu Chen himself had forgotten about them. He rummaged through it to find a photo album, and the photos of the two began to appear when he was nine years old.

In the first photo, Sheng Mingkong was wearing a hospital gown. It was not clear from the yellowed photo that his expression was a disaster. He was holding Yu Chen in his arms.

Yu Chen was only three years old at that time, with a teardrop hanging on his face like a white dumpling, he was staring at him without blinking.

Sheng Mingkong rubbed his fingers on it. This photo looked much older than all the other photos, especially the one of Yu Chen. It was obvious that it had been touched many times.

He don't know how long it took, Sheng Mingkong stood up suddenly, and went to search for the room full of gifts from the next door today.

The auntie nanny heard the movement and came in startled. After hearing his intentions, she wiped her hands and said, "Master Yu Chen's is here separately." The box is not big, and

Sheng Mingkong held it. It returned to the room, he opened the gift box, a pair of dark green cuffs lay inside, the style was simple and generous.

Sheng Mingkong knew that this was not prepared by Yu Chen. But he wasn't very sure, because Yu Chen didn't remember him. Isn't it reasonable to prepare such a gift for a stranger?

Sheng Ming Kong put on the dark green cufflinks, white and green are very well matched, the touch of green is deep and stable, and it matches his temperament, but he is not at all happy.

The banquet downstairs was finally over. Sheng Mingkong rejected his parents' proposal to let him stay one night before leaving, and drove back to Qingshui Garden. He put away the cuffs around his wrists again, and put them together in a cabinet. There were a lot of miscellaneous things in the cabinet, all of which were birthday presents Yu Chen had given him over the years.

From the lollipop that he thought was delicious when he was a child in his childhood he ate, to a pair of paintings he drew by himself last year, the cuff looks cold inside.

Sheng Mingkong looked at them for a long time, he didn't know what he was thinking, turned around, took something from the table and put it in the cabinet, and put it together with the pair of cuffs. That was the clay figurine that he had unconsciously taken from Yu Chen's table that night when the fire happened. At this moment, it was standing by the cuff expressionlessly, with one hand raised, looking coldly at Sheng Mingkong.