🔞 My ghuleh | Swiss x NB!reader 🔞

(I'm so sorry this was put off for so long😭 Swissmybeloved)

------
You and swiss had been making out for about 10 minutes now, he had came into your room and saw you in your underwear, he practically lost it and before you knew it you were both passionately making out, he had you pinned against the wall propping you up on his knee.

Swiss was gripping your hair making you moan into the kiss, the both of you kept this going for a while, swiss finally broke the heated kiss and stared at you, his golden eyes full of lust, he smiled and unclipped your bra, you shivered as the cold air hit your tits "there we go" swiss smiled and cupped your tits in his hands giving them small squeezes, you squirmed on his knee trying to gain some friction.

"Not so fast my ghuleh" swiss grabbed your hips stopping you from moving, you let out a whine "allow me to get undressed then I'll give you everything you want" swiss enlightened you making you smile and nod, as swiss undid his shirt and placed it down you saw his toned body, you felt yourself getting more and more wet by the second.

Swiss slipped out of his trousers leaving him in his boxers, he walked back over to you and started kissing your neck, you whimpered feeling his soft lips come into contact with your skin, swiss left marks travelling down to your chest and leaving small marks on your tits.

"Please..swiss! Stop teasing.." You said in a whiny and needy voice, swiss pulled you into another kiss as his hand travelled down to your dripping cunt, he slipped your underwear off and let them drop to your ankles.

His fingers travelled down and began to slowly rub your clit making you whine, he broke the kiss and smiled as he lubed his fingers up with your juices, he slow slipped his middle finger into your tight cunt making you gasp loudly.

He began to thrust his fingers slowly trying not to hurt you "are you okay my ghuleh?" Swiss asked as he kept thrusting his fingers in and out "mhmm" you hummed in response, swiss slipped his ring finger into you making your legs go weak, he slowly began to stretch you out making you whine.

You slipped down a bit making his fingers go deeper, swiss smirked and took his fingers out, he licked them clean and smiled "you taste so sweet" swiss walked over to the bedside and grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom.

Swiss walked back over to you and slipped his boxers off letting his hardened cock spring free, he opened the condom and slipped it on and lubed himself up, he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"You ready beautiful?" Swiss asked "Y-Yeah.." You stuttered out being embarrassed, Swiss wasted no time a slowly pushed his length into you "oh wow..your so tight angel" swiss groaned, you let out a loud gasp as swiss completely pushed his cock inside of you.

"O-Oh shit..!" You moaned loudly feeling him thrust upwards into you "you like it when I do that beautiful?" Swiss teased, you nodded desperately whining.

Swiss thrusted upwards again making you moan loudly and arch your back, you gripped his hair making him groan quietly as you grinded yourself off him "That's it beautiful..just like that" swiss began kissing your tits making you whine desperately as you sped up your grinding.

You felt your lower abdomen tighten signalling you were close, your grinding got sloppy making swiss realise "Ah, not so fast beautiful" swiss grinned sipping you off him "no no no..!" You whined feeling him pull out of you, swiss picked you up and pinned you on the bed and thrusted back into you and started thrusting roughly.

You arched your back and cried out in pleasure feeling that same sensation in your lower abdomen, you tightened around swiss making him moan under his breath as his thrusts got sloppy.

You gripped the bed sheets and wrapped your legs around swiss as you came with a loud cry "hold on baby..I'm close" swiss mumbled picking up his pace, You whimpered as the overstimulation started, swiss came as rode out his high.

"Are you okay beautiful?" Swiss asked with a smile "Yeah, thank you swiss.." You smiled back, swiss pulled out of you and slipped the condom off and threw it in the bin.

"Come here" swiss picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you into the bathroom, he sat you down on the toilet seat and turned the taps running hot and cold water into the tub.

After the bath ran he lifted you in the bath and helped you wash your hair "thank you swiss..that was an amazing experience" you smiled "your welcome my ghuleh" swiss smiled back as he rubbed the soap into your hair "we will watch a movie after this yeah?" Swiss asked as he poured water on your head to wash the bubbles away "sure" you put your thumb up.

Swiss got up and grabbed a towel for you "here you go" swiss handed you the towel, you stood up and got out the bath wrapping the towel around your body.

You both walked back to the bed room and got In some pajamas and slipped into bed, swiss held you close as he grabbed the TV remote "what movie do you want to watch?" Swiss asked "twilight please" you replied with a smiled, swiss flicked to Netflix and put on twilight new moon since you had both watched the first twilight the night before.

"I love you so much" swiss kissed you on the head making you smile "i love you aswell baby" you replied hugging him tightly as you both watched twilight.

(FINALLY DID IT😍✋)