The labyrinth | sodo x rain

It was a late Tuesday night in the cathedral, most of the ghouls had went to bed but rain and sodo had stayed in sodo's room watching a movie 'the labyrinth' an 80s movie about a young girl who send her brother away to the goblin city and has to journey through the labyrinth to get him back before her time runs out.

It was the end of the movie and rain was clinged to sodo's side looking absolutely petrified "Rain? What's the matter?" Sodo asked confused while looking at the ghoul that clinged to his waist "I don't like that movie, the ugly demon puppet things are scary" Rain mumbled "your scared of the goblins? Rain they aren't real" sodo attempted not to burst out laughing "still, they look freaky!" Rain argued sodo's words.

"Calm down fish boy, they aren't real" sodo let out a quiet laugh then Rain smacked sodo with his tail "I'm not a fish!" Rain pouted "fish" sodo whispered and quickly backed away from Rain who looked annoyed.

"I'm going back to my room" Rain got up and grabbed his stuff "no no, stay the night" sodo smiled "if that's a code for sex I'll pass" Rain replied "no, you can just stay the night, I'll put on another flim, you can sleep in my bed, I'll take the couch" sodo offered with a smile "we've shared a bed before so if I stay we can both sleep in the bed" Rain stated.

"Alrighty" sodo smiled and rain put his bag down and sat back down next to sodo and the two ghouls watched another movie.

(Short but yh🤨)