🔞 Gagging - Rain x Sodo

SQUIRTING GAGGING TRANSMASC RAIN IS HERE😈.
----

Rains mind went fuzzy as his orgasm washed over him, A loud whine left his mouth as he soaked the sheets beneath him, Sodo never ceased his pace and relentlessly pounded into rains tight hole, Rains sounds were like music to sodo's ears but then sodo had an idea.

He waited for rains jaw to go slack again then he took the opportunity to jam two of his fingers into rains mouth, Rain gagged on sodo's fingers and this just riled sodo up more, His hips sped up and practically drilled into the poor water ghoul.

Rain arched his back feeling himself gush around sodo's cock once more, Sodo denied his orgasm and pulled out of rain.

"Look at the mess you've made on my sheets." Sodo muttered out seeing the bed sheets soaked and covered in Rain's liquids, Sodo roughly turned rain to face him and smirked at him, Rain looked tired and worn out.

"Look at you, all worn out and used like a toy." Sodo muttered with a smirk, He gripped rains hair and prompted for him to suck.

Rain got the note and took sodo into his mouth, he cringed tasting himself on sodos cock, Sodo thrusted his hips up into rains mouth, Making rain gag, His gills flared up to allow him to breathe while Sodo fucked his throat.

Buh bye i cant write