🔞 | Jealousy |Swiss x NB!Reader | 🔞

Request from Swissmybeloved
The guitar tech will be called Julian
This contains slight CNC
--------------------

Recently a new guitar tech had been summoned and the two of you had became pretty good friends, Getting pretty close to the point you'd hang out like getting coffee and shopping often, Swiss had noticed this behavior and Began getting jealous, He developed a hate for this new friend of yours.

Until one day when he saw something and took it in the wrong way.

--------------------

You and Julian were in the hall seeing eachother off, you exchanged a goodbye with one another and he grabbed your hand, Kissing it gently, you felt your cheeks heat up and you smiled "Have a good day Juli!" You happily smiled and waved as he walked off, When you turned around to walk to the garden you suddenly bumped into someone, making you stumble back.

"Ah- I'm so sorry!" You apologised, looking to the person in front of you, It was Swiss, he looked furious and didn't say anything, he simply just grabbed you by the arm and forced you into his room.

"Swiss-!?" You shouted, surprised by the way he grabbed you, out of blues he just did that, He now had his hands either side of you, pinning you to the wall, he had closed the door so his room was pitch black, You tried to move but up couldn't, you were so much smaller then the multi ghoul who had his body pressed against yours, pinning you in place with his arms.

"You and that guitar tech." Swiss muttered, jealousy was obvious when he spoke "Julian? Nooo! He's just a friend Swiss" you spoke but swiss cut you off "I don't care." Swiss growled, getting closer to your face "I'll show you who you belong to." Swiss grinned, his golden eyes flashed through his goggles.

He unclipped his helmet and took it off, setting it aside on the desk next to you, he then grabbed your chin and kissed you, forcing his tongue past your lips, you didn't have time to react.

You closed your eyes of course melting into this kiss you cupped swiss's cheeks and pulled him closer, making the kiss heated, Swiss's hands caressed your hips and up your sides, soon he broke the kiss and looked into your eyes "what does Julian have that I don't. .I've given you everything" Swiss growled, His eyes flashed golden "Swiss..its not like that at all" you spoke "Bullshit!" Swiss shouted, he picked you up and laid you down on the bed "I'll make you feel so good you won't want him, you'll want me." Swiss glared up at you, Before he ripped your shirt off you and started kissing and caressing your breasts.

"Swiss-" you were cut off by surprise when Swiss bit down on your collarbone, drawing blood, You bit your lip softly feeling swiss lick the blood from the bite mark.

He moved down to your hips and looked at you for consent, you quickly nodded and with that he pulled your jeans and underwear off, you felt so vulnerable below him, and you liked that feeling, the feeling of Humiliation as you spread your legs, allowing him to see your dripping cunt.

"Look at you..so submissive already, no fight nothing.." Swiss said, barely hiding his grin, he knelt down and pulled you down, his forked tongue met your neglected clit, you tilted your head back and whined quietly as he immediately began to work his tongue on you, Pushing his tongue in and out your hole while his fingers roughly rubbed your pulsating clit.

"R-Right there" You whined loudly feeling his warm tongue inside of you, he kept rubbing your clit roughly showing no signs of stopping.

After he repeated this for around 5 minutes you felt a knot in your stomach, you looked down at swiss and through moans you managed to ask "please...May I cum.?" You asked, desperate to reach your high, he nodded, and replaced his tongue with his fingers and immediately attached his mouth to your clit, humming around the sensitive bud, Making you throw your head back, your legs shook violently as you felt your liquids gush out of you, wetting swiss's fingers with it, he helped you ride out your high before pulling away and licking his fingers clean.

"We're not done yet doll." Swiss snickered, seeing you looked up at him, he took off his shirt and tosses it aside, showing off his toned chest, he unbuckled his belt and dropped his jeans to the floor, to no surprise he didnt have boxers on, he grabbed a condom from his bedside and ripped it open with his teeth, slipping it on his member, he squirted lube onto himself and you and smiled at you.

He lined up with your hole and waited for you to nod, the second he saw that nod he pushed himself into you completely, He grunted and looked at you for any signs of discomfort or pain "Swiss...Move" You mumbled, in desperate need of him right now.

He listened to you and started thrusting gently and fast, he was hitting every spot inside of you perfectly, you became more vocal by the second, your moans growing louder as he hit your sweet spot, He saw the reaction when he thrusted there so with that he began pounding into the one spot, his hand travelled to your swollen neglected clit and began to rub it to the rhythm of his thrusts "Oh Satanas! I'm..Close..!" You shouted, not caring if anyone were to hear, A few more thrusts and you felt yourself cumming, You gushed your liquids around swiss's member, your whole body practically shook.

Swiss helped your ride out your orgasm, after he'd helped you ride out your orgasm he came with a groan, he immediately pulled out and smiled at you, he took the condom off and tied it, throwing it in the bin beside his bed  "Are you okay sweetness?" Swiss asked, you nodded in response and smiled.

AUGHHHH I'm so sorry for the late update I currently have the lurgy and I'm dying in bed like i have manflu😔