| Hangover - Rain |

HEH
this has description of throwing up and rain being sad
--------

It was the morning after a pretty big party the ghouls threw, after all it was after a very successful tour and it was a Friday, who else wouldn't party, rain isn't a drinker usually but the others had gotten him to drink quite a bit.

He woke up in a room that wasn't his own, he was striped to his boxers and didn't remember anything, he felt someone laying behind but his whole body ached, he moved to see who it was but couldn't, he held his head as a sharp pain shot through his head, he whimpered quietly, tears brimming in his eyes.

He smelt the scent of the ghoul and knew he was in sodo's room, he sat up and tried to get up but his body didn't let him, he still felt drunk, he had the worst headache ever.

Sodo woke up and sat up behind him, since sodo drank a few times a month he could handle his alcohol, didnt often get hangover or anything, he came up behind rain and grabbed Rain's chin, making rain face him.

"What's the matter with you?" Sodo asked seeing Rain's pale, sweaty face, he looked like he had influenza, Rain quickly pulled his face away from sodo and threw up on the floor, he threw up everything he had drank last night by the looks of it, sodo cringed at the smell of alcohol mixed with sick.

"Satanas you really can't drink can you?" Sodo sighed and got next to rain, sodo picked rain up in bridal style and brought him to the bathroom, leaning him over the toilet bowl just incase he was sick again "I'm going to get you some water and clean up the floor, kay?" Sodo spoke calmly, rain just hummed in response and leant over the toilet bowel.

(Another short ass chapter idc)