| Rain x Phantom | fluff |

Undermare

The small quintessence ghoul tiptoed his way down the hall, scared to wake anyone, it was dark out, he didn't know what the time was, the sounds of his small footsteps filled the quiet air, although it was late it seemed someone was awake still, The other ghoul looked directly at Phantom, making Phantoms heart drop, He backed away a bit, The other ghoul approached him, It was just Rain, luckily it wasn't Sodo.

"Phantom? What are you doing awake at this hour?" Rain asked, confused, since normally newly summoned ghouls needed alot of sleep due to the amount of energy it takes out of them just to walk around the ministry.

"I..I can't sleep.." Phantom whispered, He was clearly nervous, since he'd been summoned he hadn't spoken to anyone really, apart from aether.

"Are you having troubles sleeping.?" Rain tilted his head a bit, making Phantom nod, Rain went to his side and hummed quietly "How about I get you settle in your room? And if you still can't sleep I'll stay with you." Rain suggested with a friendly smile, Phantom again nodded, Rain took phantoms hand and the two walked to phantoms room.

Once they arrived Phantom unlocked his door and walked in beside Rain, Phantom awkwardly stood still, His room was empty Apart from the hundreds of pillows and blankets he'd asked papa for.

"Alright..Snuggle in your blankets and I'll put a movie on for you." Rain smiled, this was almost like looking after a kit.

Rain finally found a film for phantom 'Jurassic Park 2' Phantom seemed interested in this, He perked up and looked to the TV.

Rain went to leave after helping phantom get settled but phantom stopped him.

"Can you..stay here with me?" Phantom asked, he didn't want to annoy Rain but he genuinely felt safe around Rain, Rain closed the door and turned back to see phantom.

"Okay" Rain replied, he smiled and walked back to phantoms side, he sat on the edge of the bed and he felt phantom tug his arm, Rain wasn't prepared for that and fell, Phantom climbed ontop of rain and snuggled him in the nest of pillows and blankets.

Phantoms soft purrs filled the room, making Rain smile, Phantom Almost immediately fell asleep feeling Rain's warmth, And after a while Rain drifted to sleep while hugging Phantom.

AAAUGHH SORRY THIS IS SO SHAT I'm recovering from writers block😔👎