👉 Ghoul Headcannons 👈

Disclaimer.
Most hcs in my 1st book I don't use no more because I'm stupid 🕺

----------------

Swiss has mental health issues like schizophrenia and depression, He once abused drugs and alcohol for a while until Aether found out and helped him through it, he is now drug free but occasionally will have a drink after a show.

----------------

Sister imperator don't treat the ghoule nicely, She often locks sodo in isolation when he has anger out bursts and would lock him in a cold room when he first got turned into a fire ghoul.

----------------

Rain has nightmares quite often and will wake up during the night crying and feeling sick, He used to get out of bed and waddle his way over to aether's room with his pillow and ask to sleep with aether, of course aether would agree and comfort him, but with aether's departure from the band he now gets comforted by Cumulus who he sees as a mother.

----------------

Sodo was shattered when he found out Aether had to leave the band and he hated phantom, but has warmed up to him a little, but he would do anything just to see aether again.

----------------

Mountain is very insecure about his height and don't like being out in public because he is scared people may think he's weird or he might scare a shorter person.

----------------

Mountain also carries a plush on stage with him and it sits in his drums sets. (this is cannon)

----------------

Phantom and swiss are already very good friends and get along very well, they have a very good bond going on and sodo gets jelly.

----------------

Rain loves MCR (my chemical romance) and has all their albums on records and CDs, a few posters in his room (along with his nirvana ones and SOAD ones) and shirts.

----------------

When aurora first joined and sunshine was still around the ghoulettes made her join their orgy, aurora was scarred but definitely enjoyed it.

----------------

Cumulus loves to bake, Rain often joins her and they listen to music while making cookies and cakes.

----------------