| band practice | angst🥲 | discontinued because i cry to much |

It was an early morning in the ministry around 6:32, all of the ghouls and ghoulettes had been called down to band practice earlier then usual, they were all shattered and not ready to be playing yet but they had no choice really.

They all stood in a row waiting for 2 people to arrive, Papa and Aether, after a little while the 2 walked in but it wasn't just them, a taller ghoul who appeared to be a male by his figure, and another ghoul, pretty short and was a ghoulette, the ghouls perked up, confused on why there was new ghouls.

"Good morning nameless ghouls and ghoulettes, we all have something to discuss" Papa spoke calmly making every other band member apart from the 3 ghouls beside him Very curious, they all nodded in a agreement and with that aether held the 2 new ghouls and walked to the front, so everyone could see.

"Everyone, this is our newest ghoulette since our beloved sunshine has decided to take a break, and this ghoul right here" Aether gave a big toothy smile "is my brother!" Aether gave phantom a pat on the back and the new ghoulette ran back to Papa, she felt safe with him, the new male ghoul looked very shy, he nodded and spoke quietly "I'm phantom.." the ghoul stuttered out, his tail swinging behind him.

"Why are we suddenly getting aeth's brother?" Sodomizer asked, his voice hinted with confusion and annoyance "Well ghoul, Aether here has decided to retire" Papa let the new ghoulette stand behind him, all the ghouls and ghoulettes lashed their heads over at Aether.

"Why?" Cirrus asked upset by this news "because I've decided I'm going back to hell with omega" Aether replied with a sad tone "what the fuck?! Right before a big tour??" Sodo shouted loudly, feeling upset, Aether is his best friend, they may fight but they are extremely close "im sorry dew, it's for the best" Aether spoke, walking towards sodo and hugged him, sodo usually would rugby tackle anyone who hugged him but he genuinely was for once upset, he hugged Aether back for a second.

Everyone around looking shocked, rain hugged swiss tightly not liking this news at all, Sodo let go of Aether and nodded, standing with his hands behind his back "when are you leaving?" Sodo asked "now..I'm saying goodbye, that's why I'm here, Goodbye everyone, we will meet again" Aether smiled, trying to spread a positive attitude, the whole atmosphere went cold, sodo shook his head, he took off his guitar and launched it across the room and ran out the room, the guitar breaking at the neck in half, Papa knew it was going to be like this, especially with the close relationship aether and sodo had.

Crying 😭😭