Special Chapter: Fairies' Penalty Game

Third Person's P. O. V:

The two teams who competed in the Grand Magic Games stand before Makarov as he sits on the bar counter with his arms crossed. He announces, "Taking advantage of the Grand Magic Games, we're going to resolve things between teams A and B, the team who loses should obey the winning team for the whole day, regardless of what they request."

Hope cracks her knuckles and grins as she says, "We cannot lose!"

"Be sure to win, Magical Girl!" Gajeel exclaims.

"I'm sorry. But, we will win," Erza says, and Natsu cheers in the background.

"Finish her, Erza!"

"In Team B, people care," Gray mutters.

"Who knows what will happen if we lose..." Lucy sighs.

Hope and Erza play rock, paper, scissors.

Erza got scissors.

Hope got rock.

Erza is shocked by her loss, and trembles as she stares with wide eyes, while Hope smirks cockily at her.

Makarov jumps up as he calls, throwing down a hand, "Team B wins!"

"Alright!" Laxus cheers.

"Yeah!" Hope cheers, grinning back at him. "I finally beat Erza at something! Mwuhahahaha!!" She thinks.

"Geehee!" Gajeel laughs his signature laugh.

"How exciting!" Mira smiles.

The members of Team A have stunned looks on their faces. "This is the worst!" They say in unison, except for Erza and Wendy.

"What will happen?" Wendy asks with a worried look.

"Looks entertaining!" Says Happy.

"Give it up, Wendy!"

"You too!" Pantherlily says as he stands before Happy and Charlele. "The Exceeds will receive the same punishment as their partner!"

"Eh?!" Happy cries.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Happy and Charlele exclaim in unison.

Hope, Mirajane, Gajeel, and Cana around Laxus as he sits in a chair before Team A, and whips out a map. "Go through this forest and bring me back a magic stone," The blonde instructs.

"A magic stone?" Wendy reiterates curiously.

"The name of the forest is: 'The Gates of Hell.' You have until the end of the competition," Laxus explains.

"That's impossible!" Happy says.

Laxus looks at Alec as he says, "Alec. You stay."

The ravenette looks surprised as he asks, "Huh? Why just me?"