Chapter 6

Hope's P. O. V:

I stare at the pink haired woman as the rest of her thugs raise their guns or swords/daggers.

"I'm going to ask you this once: return what you stole and no one gets hurt," I say seriously as ether continues to swirl around my hands.

"As if we'd do that," Says Inke before she snaps her fingers. "Kill her."

The men charge at me but before one could slash me with their sword, Erza flashes in front of me with a Heart Cruz sword and easily deflects the enemy's. "We won't let you hurt her," Says Erza before requipping into her Clear Heart Armor and engaging a few men in swordplay.

"Requip: Heavenly Sea Armor," Alec says before meeting another couple of men and women in combat as well, wearing his golden armor. The sounds of swords clashing ring throughout the cavern. The woman leading the group remains sitting in her position.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu yells as he swings his flame covered fist and knocks down a couple of thieves.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Says Gray, thrusting his arms forward and sending lances of ice for some thieves. A couple find their targets and they go down with cries of pain.

"Open: Gate of the Seagoat, Capricorn," Lucy announces and summons the goat with a flash of light. He immediately engages a few men and swings strong punches and kicks. Lucy helps out by lashing at thieves with her whip.

"Sky Dragon: Wing Attack!" Wendy says while throwing out her arms. Air knocks down a bunch of women and men.

"Fire Dragon: Talon," Says Natsu before kicking a flame covered foot for a man's stomach and sending him flying.

Erza cuts down a few men before requipping into her Blackwing Armor and swiftly dispatching thieves. Alec cuts down more men beside her.

I run at two men and grunt with exertion as I send out two Ether Boasts. The men go down with cries when my attack hits them. Another man runs at me but I sweep out my left arm and a wave of ether trips him up by his feet, causing him to face plant.

I face the pink haired woman with my ether covered fists raised as I inquire, "Are you seriously just going to sit there and watch?"

"I shouldn't have to get my hands dirty," Says the Inke before uncrossing her legs and standing up, "but since they're useless in subduing you and your friends, I suppose I'll have to do it myself."

I mutter wryly as I get into a ready stance, "They do say that if you want something done, you'll have to do it yourself."

                       💥💥💥

I fire multiple bolts of ether at the pink haired woman.

"Hair Magic: Porcupine," She says, much to my surprise. Her hair curls around her and forms spikes that destroy my attack.

"What the?! Hair Magic?" I say in surprise as it parts just enough to reveal her grin.

"Yes. And, now... Hair Magic: Porcupine Surprise!" My eyes widen and I form a rectangular shield of ether to block the countless needles of air that fly right for me.

I grunt as I shoot Ether Blasts at the older woman, but Inke blocks them with her Porcupine spell.

"Hair Magic: Ink Spill," The Snake Trap leader says before her hair forms into a whip. She lashes it in my direction, and I keep up my shield to block the spray of pink liquid that sticks to it.

I frown as I drop my shield and shoot a couple of Ether Blasts at her. She dodges them before sending another spray of pink liquid at me. I do my best to evade those.