Chapter 34

Hope's P. O. V:

I wear a pink tank top underneath my short denim blue cape which has two pink ribbons to my belt secured by the cape's blue bow. I also have a little purple bow below my collar. My belt is black with a big purple bow on it. I wear blue denim shorts. I also wear a pink choker glove on my right hand. Half of my hair is tied up in a bun and the rest let loose to reach below the knees. I also have a fringe dangling. I wear long pink boots that stop below my knees.

I'm currently standing with Asuka Connell and my brother who's in his own casual outfit in the doorway to the guild hall as we say goodbye to her parents who have asked us to babysit her while they go away on a job

"Bye bye mummy, bye bye daddy!" Asuka says as she shakes Bisca's hands up and down. Bisca and Alzac turn and start walking away.

"Bye bye, darling," They say in unison, before pausing and turning toward us, as Bisca waves.

"Take real good care of our little dumpling, okay?" Bisca asks me.

I wave back as I reply, "Sure! Don't you worry!"

"Don't forget to bring me back lots of presents!" Asuka reminds her parents.

"We won't!" Alzac calls back.

"Love you!" Bisca adds. They take each other's hands and resume walking away to their job.

"Hey, Asuka-chan," I say, causing the little black haired girl to turn to me, "you wanna go get some juice?"

Asuka gasps with excitement, as she exclaims, "Yeah!"

We go back inside and order an orange juice. Alec and I sit on one side of Asuka and watch as she sips her orange juice through one of those heart shaped straws.

Asuka finishes and says to me, "Super yummy! Wow! I wanna drink another one."

"Well, alright."

I smile at her as Alec adds teasingly, "Just be careful you don't wet the bed."

I shoot him a warning glare.

Asuka says firmly, "Don't worry. I won't!"

Mira smiles at Asuka as she says, "You're really lucky, you know. Getting to spend the day with Hope-chan and Alec. They're both lots of fun to be around with."

"Yeah! And they said they were going to buy me some cake, too," Asuka chimes. I smile at her.

"We sure did," I say. I ask Mira, "Is there any cake left, Mira-chan?"

"Mummy and daddy got some for me," Asuka states.

Mira tells us apologetically, "Well, we normally have cake but we sold the last one earlier today."

"Aw!" Asuka whines.

"I'm sorry about that. How about we buy you one?" I ask.

Asuka's purple eyes light up at that. "Yay!! Let's go! Then I wanna go to town."