Chapter 67

Hope's P. O. V:

Erza, Alec and I could only stare at the burning ships as I mutter, "The ships are gone."

"All of them?" Elfman utters.

"Oh, no!" Evergreen breathes.

Bickslow calls, "Looks like there's not a single one left in the harbour!"

"We're screwed!" Exclaims Jet.

"What are we gonna do now?" Droy asks fearfully.

"We're gonna stick to the plan!!" Gray shouts as he runs forwards, surprising all of us. "I can make us a ship!"

"WHAT?!" Macao and Wakaba exclaim in unison.

"Oh, yeah! Maker Magic!" Romeo says in realisation.

Lyon, Juvia and I run with Gray as he calls desperately, "Lyon! Help me! You and I need to make a huge ship out of ice!"

"Right! I'm on it!"

Juvia says, "Juvia will help however we can!"

Alec calls, "We're counting on you!"

Mira says in her Satan Soul form, "We'll draw Acnologia's attention away."

Holding her father's hand and with Gildarts, Cana says, "Everybody else, join hands. Start building up magic power. That way, when Lucy gets here, we'll be ready to cast the spell! Come on! Please hurry!"

Soon, Lucy appears in the crimson sky, Happy carrying her.

"Here she comes, you guys!" Jet says in immense relief.

"I see her!" Says Droy.

"A sight for sore eyes!" Agrees Evergreen.

Elfman calls up to the brown eyed girl, "Hope you got that Fairy Sphere figured out!"

Lucy comes soaring in as she says determinedly, "I know Natsu will meet us here again!"

Gray and Lyon have finished making a huge ship out of ice that emits frost from it.

"I've gotta say, it's a masterpiece!" Lyon says in approval.