Chapter 44

Third Person's P. O. V:

The three Exceeds, Pantherlily, Charlele and Happy fly towards the Tartaros base in the sky, each holding a deck of cards. Cana had placed everyone in a card after finding out that Elfman was being controlled by someone to use a lacrima bomb to blow up the guild hall.

But, luckily, she had managed to put him in a card and save everyone, and the Exceeds had flown out of the guild hall with the members.

Just then, the three Exceeds were pulled closer to the base and crash onto the surface.

Pantherlily muses, "Gravity. They've reversed it."

Happy says as he looks back at the city, "I've always wondered what life would look like upside down."

"Remember, you can fly!" Charlele says.

Suddenly, one of the cards light up and Cana pops out. She calls, "Hello, Tartaros! I'd like you to meet Fairy Tail!" She throws out the rest of the cards, revealing the other guild members who charge at the incoming soldiers.

Hope immediately takes out her magic staff Fro her Charmbag, and spins it as she runs at a group of soldiers.

With a swift blast of magic, Hope cuts down all the soldiers standing before her.

The silver haired, purple eyed beauty sees a few more running at her from her right. "Staff Magic: Mesmerising Spiderlilies."

Waving her staff, Hope makes the red flowers bloom and in seconds, the Tartaros soldiers were unconscious. She smirks.

Beside her, Alec swings Goldenwave while in his Paladin Armor, cutting down several soldiers. He requips into his Thunder God armor before rapidly swinging his hammer as it crackles with electricity.

With a grunt of exertion, the ravenette slams the magic hammer onto the ground. A shockwave of electricity pulses out and knocks the Tartaros members off their feet, three times as many as Hope.

Hope throws her brother a smirk as she praises, "Nicely done, nii-san!" He chuckles before clashing Moljnir against a few other enemy's heads, instantly knocking them out while Hope creates her Demonic Wolf illusion. It charges forwards and tears into her opponents.

Nearby, Gray says, "They just keep coming. I'm starting to get bored." He blasts ice at the soldiers, freezing them.

However, one manages to break free and runs at the ice wizard from behind

"Just who do you think you are?! Getting fresh with my Gray while his back is turned?!" Juvia demands as she lands a flying, water enveloped kick to the soldier's head, knocking him away from Gray, who gives the bluenette a deadpan expression.

Hope thrusts put her staff and a powerful beam of pink ether shoots out, taking out a few Tartaros members. Alec continues to hit enemies with Moljnir.

Even more soldiers charge at the silverette from the other side. Making a "Tch!" sound, she shoots a beam of magic from her staff which sends a few men tumbling.

The siblings fight side by side as Hope blasts enemies with her staff and Alec wields Moljnir, occasionally shooting lightning from it.

Just then, the ground begins rumbling and something explodes out of it, throwing another figure with them. Kumiko whirls around to find Erza, in her Giant Armor, a look of rage on her face.

The Arc of Magic user and her brother feel relief at the sight of her sister figure and his girlfriend.

The scarlet haired maiden lands in a crouch on the ground, changing into her Clear Heart Armor, and Hope and the others gather around her.

Warren exclaims, "It's Erza!"

Alec breathes from beside Hope and Gray, "Thank goodness you're safe!"

Erza looks around with surprise in her features. She murmurs, "There's gravity? You're here!" She straightens up as Makarov speaks up.

"You've opened a path for us. Well done."

"My pleasure. Question," She says, briefly looking at the city below before back at her comrades. "Why are we upside down?"

Gray responds, "Sorry, but we don't have time to play catch up. I say we storm the hole Erza made and wreck shop!" Everyone cheers in agreement.

Erza states, "Natsu and Lisanna are okay. That just leaves Mira and Elfman."

The said male Strauss sibling steps up beside her as he says, "You can take me off that list." Erza nods as he clenched a determined fist. "I'll save you, Mira, I swear it!"

Hope and Alec linger while everyone else dives into the hole. Porlyusica calls to them, "Don't forget the blood sample with bane particles! I need it to heal them!"

Makarov tells her, "You let me worry about that. We'll be back. Until then, just keep them alive."

"Hmph! That's why I'm here, isn't it?" The pink haired lady retorts, smirking.

Makarov follows the others into the hole.

Porlyusica tells the Requip Magic user, "Erza, I'll treat you."

"I'll be fi—!" Erza is cut off with a gasp of surprise when talons stretch and wrap around her middle, dragging the second S-class mage away and into the air.

"Erza!!!" Hope and Alec shout fearfully,  the male Foster grunting as he tries to grab her but fails, seeing a woman dragging the redhead away.

"Forget me! Go!! I can handle things here on my own! Stop them from using the F. A. C. E.!!" She calls back.

Gritting her teeth, Hope glances at Alec, Lucy and Wendy as she tells them, "You heard her! Let's move!"

And with that, they too dive into the hole Erza made for them, and go aid their comrades.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Gray shouts as he throws ice at a few soldiers, while Juvia blasts others with water.

A few more men run at Gray, Juvia and Makarov. The former two blink their eyes in surprise when the men were suddenly taken out by blasts of ether from Hope's staff, and Alec's lightning.

Everyone whirls around to see Hope and Alec approaching them nonchalantly from behind, a twisted smile on her face.

"Figured you guys could use a hand," The Arc of Magic user says. Gray smirks back at her. More Tartaros members appear before them.

Throwing out an arm, Makarov says, "I'll take care of this rabble."

Gajeel and Cana take the corridor to the right, while Hope, Alec, Juvia and Gray take the one on the left.

Into the battle with the demons.