Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2

Third Person's P. O. V:

Thanks to Wendy being able to take turns at healing Natsu's motion sickness, he hadn't really suffered from it during the train ride. Although, it was still a bit awkward because Éclair didn't seem too into conversing with Lucy.

Team Natsu were pretty excited to go back to the City of Rose Garden. Night has now fallen.

"Whoa! This place is awesome! I hear that there's magic practically everywhere you look," Gray says as he stands beside Hope.

The group split off to explore the sites of the city again. Alec goes with Gray and they explore the city. Gray buys the both of them a sausage on a stick.

Alec and Gray go up on a hill to get a better look at the city, only Gray ends up stripping to his boxers. A guard then shows up and Alec just has a deadpan look on his face while heaving a mushroom shaped sigh as the guard berates Gray for his stripping habit.

Hope wanders the city with Erza and they look around a weapons and armour store. One guy shows them a finely crafted Katana, while the other guy shows them a suit of armor.

Erza puts her hand on her chin in thought, while Hope just tilts her head with a quizzical look on her face, one silver eyebrow raised. Eventually, Erza and Hope spot two gorgeous wedding dresses in display windows. One of them was a strapless dress with gloves that stop below the shoulders, silver heels, and a rose wreath atop the stand's head, with a white veil and bouquet of red roses.

Another was strapless with detachable short puffy sleeves and hood designs along the chest. It also comes with a bouquet of roses.

Erza and Hope gaze with blushing faces and wide eyes at the two wedding dresses.

Erza and Hope gaze with blushing faces  and wide eyes at the two wedding dresses

The clerks hold the dress out to Erza. Erza adds her dress to her requip storage space. Hope throws her a sly smirk.

After they leave, Hope spots a music store across the street, making her eyes light up as a grin crosses her face

After they leave, Hope spots a music store across the street, making her eyes light up as a grin crosses her face. Hope grabs Erza's arm and drags her to the store.

Wendy and Charlele pause to watch the S-class wizards walk out of the store, a satisfied smile on the redhead's face. Wendy feels curious about Erza buying a wedding dress.