1. First Day

Pov: Y/N

First day in new school, in country that I know only from my geography lessons and by watching anime. What could possibly go wrong?

I hear loud girls' cheering and then I notice a group of girls, surrounding some very tall guy.

- I guess it's just a popular guy in this school.- I thought to myself as I continue walking my way to school. I'm looking around the area, noticing that it's quite nice looking city. It's sure more beautiful than in my country...

- Shut up! You're annoying!- I hear a deep voice yelling at someone. Then I notice who was the owner of the voice. It was this tall guy that I noticed earlier and he probably got a bit annoyed from those girls.

I decide to not get into trouble at the first day so I try to pass them and just walk to school already. I hear some girls and boys whispering between themselves about me, but I was ready for that. After all, I am a new student and I'm from another country.

But suddenly I hear a sound as if someone was falling from the stairs and a loud yelp coming from the group of girls.

- Jojo!- His fangirls yell in horror. A tall boy whose name I think is Jojo is falling down the stairs.

I quickly run down the stairs to help him but another tall guy with cherry red hair is already walking towards him. I slow down and look at them both as a boy wearing green uniform is giving a handkerchief to the guy called Jojo. Then a group of girls almost rammed me when they start running down the stairs towards him.

- It'll be an interesting year at school...- I thought to myself, going down the stairs slowly.

----------------------------------------------------------

After some time I'm going to the nurse's office because I got into small fight with a group of girls. In short, they beat me up for being a new student who looks a little different, because I'm not from Japan.

Once inside, the nurse told me to sit down and wait a second, because she has to take temperature of two guys who pretend being sick.

But then appears a guy named Jojo. He has a wound on his knee. It's probably because of falling off the stairs earlier. I would like to use my Stand to help him but I prefer not...

I close my eyes and lay down, getting lost in thoughts as I suddenly hear some weird sounds. But before I could do anything, a green tentacle wrapped itself around me and I lost consciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------

I regain consciousness and find myself laying on the futon in someone's house. I'm feeling slightly dizzy but beside it I'm fine.

- Jotaro! The girl is now awake!- I hear a low voice on my side and I look up to see who it is. It's an old man, but with a very athletic silhouette. Then I notice the same guy from the school that I thought his name was Jojo. But it seems like it's Jotaro.

- Mhm.- He answered before kneeling down next to the futon I'm laying on. Then he spokes up again.- You're probably wondering why you're here, huh?

- Y-Yeah...- I answered while still feeling slightly dizzy. I sit up on the futon and look at him with uncertainty in my eyes.

- Well... In the nurse's office a guy named Kakyoin possessed you with something that is called Stand. And since you were hurt I took you to my house.- He said without much emotions in his voice, looking at me with his cold eyes that send shivers down my spine.

- Stand? You're Stand Users as well?- I ask while looking at Jotaro and an old man with questioning gaze.

-As well? That means that you are...