28. Set's Alessi Pt. 1

Pov: Y/N

When I woke up, I noticed that Jotaro wasn't in bed anymore. I got up quickly, even though I'm still groggy after having such a great rest all night. I looked around to see if he is somewhere in the room but when I noticed that he isn't, I got worried.

But then the door opened and he walked inside, carrying a bouquet of flowers in his hands. There are roses, daisies, violets, and tulips. The whole bouquet is pink and white and looks really beautiful.

- Shit. I hoped you'll be still asleep.- He said with a bit of embarrassment and confusion in his voice. He's clearly disappointed with himself that he didn't manage to make a surprise for me, as he looked away, hiding his eyes behind his hat.

- Is it for me?- I asked with a smile on my face, walking closer to him and turning his gaze back onto myself.

- Yeah.- He looked at the bouquet with reluctance, before handing it over to me.

- It's beautiful... Thank you.- I smiled at him reassuringly, taking the bouquet into my hands. Then I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek tenderly. When I pulled back away, I looked up, noticing his cheeks flushing slightly.- What did I do to deserve such a gift?

- I just wanted to thank you for yesterday's conversation.- After saying this he turned around, heading towards the door.- Also wanted to apologize for how I've treated you.

After saying this, he left the room once more, giving me space to change into my casual clothes. His behaviour today moved me. It was really kindhearted of him to buy flowers for me to apologize for his last actions.

Once I was ready, I left the hotel room and went outside. Polnareff, Avdol and Jooty are waiting there already.

- Even Y/N got ready faster than Mr. Joestar! What is he doing there?! I'm hungry!- Polnareff whined loudly, making my eyes widen in surprise.

- Be quiet, Polnareff. Other hotel guests also have the right to rest.- Avdol scolded him.

- What's happening?- I asked while getting closer to the three of them.

- Old man overslept.- Jotaro answered while his gaze was fixed completely on me.

- I see.- I smile lightly, standing right beside him.

- Jotaro wanna smoke?- Polnareff asked suddenly, clearly bored from waiting at Mr. Joestar already.

- Sure.

- Y/N maybe you want, too?- A Frenchman turned towards me, holding out a pack of cigarettes in my direction.

- No. I'm not smoking this shit.- I looked at the cigarettes with disgust, before turning away and walking into the slight distance so that the cigarette smoke won't reach me.

- I've changed my mind.- I heard behind myself and turned back around. I saw Jotaro giving the cigarette back to Polnareff, who chuckled.

- Why this sudden change of mind?- Polnareff asked with a sly smirk on his face.

- If Y/N is not happy with the fact that I'm smoking then I can stop.- He grumbled underneath his breath, hiding his face behind his hat.

His statement made my expression soften and I walk back towards him. I grabbed a chain from his jacket, pulling him down, kissing his cheek.

- You're so cute lately...- I whispered to him softly, still holding onto his chain. A cocky smile creeping onto my face.

He suddenly grabbed my arms and held me very tightly, glaring into my eyes. But my smirk doesn't go away.