30. Nightmare

Pov: Y/N

After a delicious breakfast we went back to our hotel to take our things and go to the train station. Of course Jotaro won't let me take my bag all by myself, and has to help me with it.

- Jotaro, give it back. I really can carry it myself.- I whined quietly, trying to take my bag out of his hand.

- Let me do this for you. I know I've been acting like a total asshole towards you, and I regret it. I'll do anything to make it up to you.- He said, and I could see a hint of regret in his eyes. I sighed lightly and shook my head.

- Jooty, I'm really not mad or anything. I know you're going through a hard time and I want to help you with it. So don't worry about me now, okay? If I was able to take care of two kids, then I'm also able to take care of myself.- I reassured him, stepping closer and giving him a light peck on the lips.

- I can't wait until this journey will end and I could help you and your father get more comfortable in our country. Especially helping you with it...

He lightly pressed me against the wall and started kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, letting myself be pulled closer to him.

But then the door opened and Polnareff stepped inside our hotel room while we were making out against the wall.

- Oh well... I think I won't bother you...- He said with a smirk, making both of us pull away from each other and look at him.

- Leave.- Jotaro grumbled, his hand firmly on my waist.

- Alright alright. Just don't make us miss the train.- Polnareff said cockily, before leaving our hotel room once more.

My cheeks are red from embarrassment and I tilt my head down, while Jojo is holding me. He leaned down a bit, placing a gentle kiss on top of my head.

- Don't worry about it. He'll forget it soon.- He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him once again.

- You're probably right.- I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him again.

He put his hands on the back of my thighs and lifted me up, so that I could wrap my legs around his waist, while we were making out once more. He caresses my thighs as his tongue dances with mine inside of my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, keeping our lips pressed together. But our wonderful moment of passion was distracted by a knock on the door.

- What's taking you so long? We'll be late for a train, if you won't hurry up!- I heard Mr. Joestar's voice from the other side of the door and we stopped making out.

Jotaro put me back on the floor and grabbed our bags. I walked over to the door and opened it, looking up at Jotaro's grandfather.

- We were packing our clothes.- I said calmly, before Jotaro appeared behind me, holding our luggage.

We went outside, where the rest of our group was waiting. Polnareff smirked, when he saw me and Jojo. I glared at him, letting him know that he better doesn't tell anyone about what he saw earlier.

The train station isn't far away from the hotel where we spent last night, so we got there quickly. On the train to Cairo, I sit next to Jotaro. My head is resting against his shoulder as I'm holding his hand, squeezing it gently. I'm nervous, since we'll soon get to the point of our journey.

- What's wrong, baby?- He whispered to me quietly, kissing my hair gently.

- I have a bad feeling. I mean... I'm afraid that something might go wrong...

- You know that I'll protect you from anything, right? You don't have to worry.

- It's not this. I'm rather worried that I'll have to protect you. And that I won't be strong enough to do this...