14. The Lovers Pt. 1

Pov: Y/N

We arrived in Karachi in our new carriage. I'm sitting between Kakyoin and Polnareff while Enyaba is behind our seats. I'm resting my head against Kakyoin's shoulder, looking down at my feet.

- Hey, a doner kebab joint! Let's stop and get something to eat.- Mr. Joestar said before stopping our carriage and getting out of it.

While he was negotiating with a kebab seller, Polnareff tapped my shoulder, making me sit upright again. I look up at him and raise one eyebrow.

- What's wrong, Polnareff?

- You know, Y/N. I was wondering that maybe after this whole trip ended, we could go out for coffee or something...- He sent me a wink, smirking lightly.

- Oh God, Polnareff, you're too old for me. And besides I love you like an older brother, you know.- I blush lightly and chuckle nervously.

- Age doesn't matter when it's about love! Can't you give me a chance? Maybe I'm perfectly in your type when you'll get to know me a bit better.

- Sorry, but no. I like you, but as a friend.- I look away, a bit embarrassed.

- Hey! She's awake!- Mr. Joestar said while pointing at the old woman.

- W-What are you doing here? Y-You don't think that I said Lord Dio's Stand ability, do you?- She broke out in a cold sweat as she spoke, and I turned back to the seller.

He reaches over towards the hood of his robe and take it off along with a sunglasses. But then I hear weird sounds coming from the old woman. Disgusting tentacles come out of her eyes and mouth. I put my hand over my lips when I saw this. The tentacles are destroying our carriage and Enyaba starts bleeding. Kakyoin picks me up and jump out of the carriage along with Polnareff and Jotaro.

- What the hell is this?!- Polnareff yelled out loud, looking at the tentacles in horror.

- Why... Why have you come to kill me?!

- Lord Dio places his trust in no one. I will make sure you never speak again. And you four... Will be next.- The man that sold us kebabs, said while taking off his robe.

- Hey you asshole. I am here too.- I said while frowning at him.

- Oh! You, my dear won't end up like your "friends". First I'll have some fun with you before giving you to Lord Dio... Honestly I would prefer to keep you and then make you my wife but then Dio would probably kill me.

- You son of a bitch...

- Grandma!- Polnareff yelled as the situation gets worse. The tentacles are killing her and it's clearly very painful.

The blood is gushing everywhere and I feel someone's arm wrapping around me. It's Jotaro. He's not looking at me but it seems that he have noticed that I'm feeling uncomfortable with watching this woman dying.

- You can call me Dan... Steely Dan. My Stand represents The Lovers card.- Our enemy said and I look over at him, only to see him gazing at me with an intense stare. His eyes are sliding slowly down my body, making me feel disgusted.

- How could you?! That old lady was one of your own! Grandma!- Polnareff rushes over to her side but stop as the tentacles are moving everywhere.

- Lies... They're all lies... Lord Dio would never do such a thing to me...- Dying woman said quietly and at her one of the last breaths.

- Those things aren't from a Stand... They're material... They're real...- I said while looking at the scene in horror, holding myself close to Jotaro's side.