3. Tower Of Gray

Pov: Dio

Having all those woman is starting to get really boring for me. Using them for my own pleasure, drinking their blood and leaving dead and so on and on. I need her. That one girl I keep thinking about. Y/N... She has to be mine.

Pov: Y/N

We are on a plane bound for Egypt. I sit between Jotaro and Kakyoin, while Mr. Joestar and Avdol sit together. I'm feeling quite sleepy and soon after I fall asleep. My head lean to the side and rest against Jotaro's arm. He looks down at my sleeping form and... A small smile appears on his lips.

My peaceful sleep is getting disturbed by someone shaking my shoulder. It's Kakyoin.

- Y/N wake up. We're probably attacked by an enemy.- He said softly, taking his hand away from my shoulder.

- An enemy?- I rub my sleepy eyes and look ahead of myself to see a huge stag beetle. I quickly stand up and call out my Stand. But then Jotaro stopped me.

- We still don't know much about your abilities. Let us do this.- He said before getting up from his seat and calling out Star Platinum. It tries to hit the insect but it's too fast even for Jotaro's Stand.

- Jotaro, look out!- I yell when a strange looking tongue leave the insect's mouth and is going to attack Jotaro.

He stopped the attack with his Stand's teeth but soon after blood spilled out of his mouth.

- It's after Jotaro's Stand's tongue! It's him! The Tower card of the Tarot... It symbolizes destruction and calamity, and the interruption of journeys. This Stand is called, Tower Of Gray. It's responsible for mass of murders, which he makes look like an accidents! They say that plane crush in England las year, that claimed 300 lives is his handiwork.- Avdol said while looking at the Stand with wide eyes.

- Three hundred innocent people died because of this Stand?- I said with shaky voice, looking at it with horror.

Jotaro starts punching the insect again but it dodges every single punch.

- It's so fast! Jotaro let me help you! November Rain!- My stand materialize beside me and she takes out her sword but I get stopped once more.

- Y/N your Stand won't help here. My Hierophant Green will be perfect.- Then a stag beetle rip out a few tongues from passengers and write "MASSACRE" with blood from them, on the wall.

- Ahh!- I turn my gaze away and get under someone's arm. I thought it was Kakyoin but then I notice that he's too tall for him and I realize that it's Jotaro.

An older man get up from his seat and while mumbling something under his breathe. Then he touch a bloody letter, he get terrified. But Kakyoin knock him out cold.

- Look. Magician's Red can burn the plane and Star Platinum can make holes in a fuselage. That's why Hierophant Green will be perfect.

~Kakyoin's battle with a Tower of Gray~

The plane was about to crush so Mr. Joestar proceeds to make an emergency landing on the water.

- Yare yare daze... I will never get on a plane with you again...