5. Dark Blue Moon

Pov: Y/N

We're now going to the port where the boat booked by the Speedwagon foundation is waiting for us. But before we get there we meet someone who we thought we'd never meet again.

- Polnareff? What are you doing here?- I ask while walking over to him, smiling softly.

- I wanted to thank you all for freeing me from Dio's control.- Polnareff said politely, looking slightly down.

- You should thank Jotaro. He was the one who has taken the flesh bud out of your forehead.- I said looking over at Jotaro with a warm smile.

- No need.- Jotaro grunted, tilting his hat slightly down onto his eyes.

- Don't worry about it. Jotaro is acting this way towards everyone.- I said, giggling lightly.

Polnareff smiles at me lightly before speaking up again.

- Don't mind me but I have to ask one bizarre question.

- Bizarre question?- Mr. Joestar repeated after Polnareff, looking at him with one raised eyebrow.

- Monsieur Joestar, you're wearing your gloves all the time. Your left hand wouldn't happen to be a right hand, would it?- Polnareff asked with completely serious expression.

- What? My left hand a right one? You weren't kidding about the bizarre part. What are you talking about?- Mr. Joestar answered, looking at the Frenchman with curiosity as well as me.

- I'm looking for the man who murdered my sister. I don't know how he looked like. But I do know he has two right hands.- Polnareff said darkly, looking at us seriously.

Then Mr. Joestar take off his glove and we could see a mechanical prosthesis instead of a hand. Old man said that it's wound from fifty years ago and that's his badge of honor. Polnareff immediately apologize for asking this question after hearing an answer.

- Polnareff... If it's not too painful for you... Maybe you could tell us about your sister's death?- I ask, putting my hand on his arm gently, looking up at him with reassuring smile.

He turned around and walk few steps ahead, looking forward at the sea. He tells us about his sister's death and that he's sure that the murderer is a Stand User. He then ask if he can go to find Dio with us because he's sure that this way he'll be able to find his sister's murderer.

- I guess we can trust him.- I say, giving another warm smile.

- Even if we didn't agree, he'd follow us, so...

- You're going with us!- I said happily, looking up at Polnareff with sweet smile.

----------------------------------------------------------

We're now on the boat heading to Singapore. I go to change into more comfortable clothes. I'm back wearing a top of the swimsuit and a short skirt. I walk over to where everyone is. Jotaro and Kakyoin are relaxing on the sunbeds but still wearing their uniforms. I'm not really a Japanese student yet so I don't understand them.

- Hey you two... Why don't you switch your uniforms for something else? You think you can keep up in those things? Aren't you burning up?- Mr. Joestar ask while looking at them with disbelief.

- Well, we're students... And students should be dressed like students.- Kakyoin answered while reading his book.

But then Polnareff walk up to them, noticing my presence unlike others. He takes me under his arm and pull me close to himself.

- Look at Y/N! She's a student as well but she managed to change into something more comfortable. And she looks really great in this as well~- Polnareff said, making me blush lightly and turn away my gaze. But with the corner of my eyes I notice Kakyoin and... Jotaro staring at me intensely.