11. Becky

Pov: Y/N

I left the hospital and now Speedwagon foundation is transporting me and Jotaro to our next destination. Our group is already there. Once we arrived in Varanasi, Kakyoin was already waiting for us.

- How are you feeling? I hope you're okay. I'm really sorry about this.- Kakyoin said softly, pulling me into a gentle embrace.

- Don't worry, Nori. I'm all fine. Jotaro was with me all the time in the hospital.- I said with a light smile, hugging him back gently.- Where's Mr. Joestar and Polnareff?

- Mr. Joestar goes to the hospital as well because he had some sort of infected wound. And Polnareff is walking around with some woman.- Kakyoin said with a soft chuckle when he was saying about Polnareff.

- I should have expected that from him.- I chuckle lightly as well.

I slowly move away from Kakyoin and he leads me and Jotaro to our hotel. I want to take a shower and wash off the hospital smell from myself. It seems that I'm sharing a room with them both again. I put my bag against my bed and take out some fresh clothes.

- I'll take a shower, alright?- I asked with a soft smile, looking over at them both.

- Sure, go ahead.- Kakyoin said while putting his hand on my head.

I smile and quickly go to the bathroom. I undress myself and get under the shower. I start washing my hair, doing gentle massage on my head. As I was about to finish my shower, I hear weird sounds behind the window that is next to the shower.

I wrap a towel around myself and get out from the shower to check what was causing those sounds. But when I look through the window, I didn't see anything. I start drying myself off and putting on my clothes but then I hear those sounds again. When I turn to look at the window, I see a bit of someone's face there before it disappears completely. I rush out of the bathroom, scared that someone was looking at my when I was naked.

- What's wrong, Y/N?- Kakyoin asked concerned, Jotaro frown slightly at my sudden rush out of the bathroom.

- Someone was standing next to the window when I was taking a shower.- I said with fear while pointing towards the bathroom door.

- Enemy Stand user?- Jotaro gets up from where he was sitting and walks into the bathroom, looking through the window but doesn't see anything.

- Let's go see outside.- Kakyoin said while going to leave the hotel room. Jotaro and me followed behind him as we went outside.

- We'd better stick together. It can be dangerous to walk these alleys alone when you're probably under enemy attack.- I said while looking around for a guy that was peeping me.

- Or maybe it was just a pervert that wanted to see some young girl naked.- Jotaro said bluntly, looking around as well.

- It is possible but we have to be prepared for anything it could be.- Kakyoin said before starting to walk into an alleyway that is beside our hotel. I quickly follow behind him but Jotaro is still standing in one place, looking around.

- Hey, Jotaro! Don't stay behind!- I call to him, turning his attention onto me. He nods and walks over to me and Kakyoin.

- Did you see what this guy looked like?- Jotaro asked while the three of us are looking for the peeper.

- No... I just saw a bit of his face... Nothing more...- I said while looking down.

Suddenly I'm in more dark place than I was. I look around and notice that I'm in completely different place. Where I am?!

Pov: Jotaro

- Y/N?!- I yell out loud when she just disappeared in front of me and Kakyoin.- I saw some suspicious looking men when Y/N was calling me and then she suddenly disappeared.