4. Silver Chariot

Pov: Y/N

We are now in Hong Kong after emergency landing. I'm really hungry and want nothing more than eat something delicious. And Mr. Joestar comes with help in perfect time!

- Oi! Let's go to my favourite restaurant around here!- He said while pointing towards one of the buildings.

We walk inside and sit at one of the tables. I sit between Jotaro and Kakyoin, looking through the menu. I don't understand anything at all, but I can watch through this anyway! Then I look over at Kakyoin.

- Hey, Kakyoin... You understand anything from this menu?- I ask while looking at the menu again.

- Not really. But I know how to ask for a refill of tea.- He said with a soft smile before opening the lid of the kettle in a special way. Then a waitress brings a tea and fill the kettle with it.- And when you want to thank then you have to tap your fingers in the table two times.- He does this, giving sweet smile towards a woman.

- You know quite much about different countries. I'm impressed.- I giggle softly, filling my cup with a hot tea before drinking it.

Then Mr. Joestar told us a plan how we'll get to Egypt. I was listening as much as I could but I was lost in my own thoughts. I was thinking about my mother and Mrs. Holly. Jotaro's mom is really similiar to mine. I realize how much I miss my mom. I would do anything to heal her then. If I had my Stand back then, I'd save her.

- Y/N... Are you alright?- Mr. Joestar ask while looking over at me with concerned gaze.

- Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something.- I said before sighing softly. Then a tall man with white hair walk over to our table.

- Excuse me guys. I'm a french tourist and can't read the menu, could you help?- A man asked while smiling at us brightly.

- If I could read the menu myself, I would certainly help, but I can't, sorry.- I said while shrugging my shoulders lightly.

- You're annoying, get away.- Jotaro said with stern voice, looking at the Frenchman with a glare while pointing at the door.

- That was rude, Jotaro...- I said while looking over at him with slight frown.

- Y/N is right.- Mr. Joestar said before turning back towards the tourist.- Why don't you sit with us and we'll order together?

The Frenchman sat across from me and Mr. Joestar started ordering food for us. As we're all sitting and waiting for our order, I feel someone's gaze on myself. It was this man's gaze. I quickly turn my head to the side as if I wanted to talk with the person sitting next to me but instead of facing Kakyoin as I planned, I turn towards Jotaro. I tug on his arm gently, trying to get his attention.

- Jotaro... This guy is suspicious... I'm not trusting him...- I whisper to him quietly so that only he could hear.

- Mh.- Jotaro nods lightly, looking down at me with the corner of his cold eyes.

Waitress brings our order and it's not what it should be. It means that Mr. Joestar didn't know how to read the menu as well. But honestly it looks good anyway. When everyone is looking at this with wide eyes, not wanting to eat this, I take my plate and put some food on it, eating it.

- It's delicious, Mr. Joestar!- I said happily, eating my portion of food quickly before taking some more. I want to try every single dish that is on our table.

- It must have taken them a really long time to prepare it. Just look at this carrot. Its shape reminds me of something...- Frenchman said while putting the star shaped carrot to his neck. I almost spat out the food I was eating when I saw this.

- You're an enemy?- I ask while looking at him with wide eyes.

Then suddenly a Stand appears in front of us. It pointed his sword at Mr. Joestar and then Avdol overturned the table. Jotaro grabbed me by the shoulder and pull me away. I almost fall onto him as he does this.

- Magician's Red!- Avdol called his Stand which appears beside him. He uses his flames to attack an enemy but opponent's Stand uses it's sword to cut the flames.

- It cuts the flames! This Stand is also incredibly speed!- I said looking at the scene with wide eyes. I still feel Jotaro's hand on my shoulder. It seems like he doesn't want to let go. Maybe he doesn't want me to get hurt?

- Thanks for such great words about my stand, beautiful lady.- Our enemy said to me, sending me a grin.

Then the Stand throw flames onto the table, making clock with them.

- Avdol! You'll be the first who will die! I'll kill you with my Silver Chariot before the clock strikes twelve!

- You have way with a sword, I'll grant you that. So you think you can kill me before the flames on that table strike twelve? You seem to have quite the ego. And you are...?- Avdol answered calmly at the Frenchman's threat.

- Polnareff. Allow me to properly introduce myself. That's Jean Pierre Polnareff.

- Merci beaucoup. My thanks for the introduction. However...- As Avdol said those words, the whole table, on which was the flame clock, burn.- Monsieur Polnareff, you would be mistaken if you assume my flames burn upwards or with the wind. I can control fire at will, thus the name "Magician's Red."

~Polnareff's telling about his Stand's abilities~

- I could dispose of you in this modest room, but is not your flame ability better suited to wide-open spaces, Avdol? To destroy you at your best is the only victory worthy of my Stand.- Polnareff said confidently, walking out of the restaurant.

We all leave the restaurant and go to Tiger Balm Garden where the fight is going to take place. Once there Polnareff warned Avdol about something but I didn't heard what he said. Then he starts to attack Magician's Red with Silver Chariot. But Avdol's Stand dodged everything. Then Magician's Red finally throw flames at the opponent, who bounced them away at the statue which turn into an Avdol's Stand statute. The fight keep going and then Jotaro pulled me behind a stone.

- What are you doing? I want to watch the battle!- I argue, getting up and wanting to keep watching.

- No. It's too dangerous to stand too close.- Jotaro said sternly, pulling me down again. I could only hear sounds of battle because I'm too short to see from behind the stone.

After several minutes the battle end and it appears that Polnareff had a flesh bud on his forehead. Jotaro pull it out carefully, freeing Polnareff from Dio's control.

- There! Now that the flesh bud is gone we can be buddies!- Mr. Joestar jokes, laughing loudly.

- Kakyoin, Y/N, don't people who makes stupid puns all the time get on your nerves, or it just me?