Part 15

Last chapter guys. It's been over 2 years now, I know! So I get that everyone never thought this was going to happen. But! I saw your comments, re-read this book, and decided that I will finally write this last chapter.
The writing style might be a little different, it has been 2 years after all, so I hope that doesn't put you off. I read the comments in the last chapter and the request was overwhelmingly something spicy, so let's do this.

Ps. I've never written smut before and I have no idea how any of this actually works because I don't read smut either and have -1000 experience so I'm really winging it here. I hope you guys enjoy.

Cuphead's POV

Late in the evening everyone decided on a movie, and somehow Boris and Mugs fell asleep before it could finish, lying on the couch together comfortably and I grabbed a blanket to throw over them both before turning the TV off.

"Well, the day's over so thanks for not making me do anything too crazy." I commented to Bendy who was still sat on the end of the couch, watching me as I walked. I'd long since taken the heels off, especially when my leg started to ache but I was still wearing the maid outfit, and was pretty excited about going to bed so I could finally change into my PJs.

"Well the day's not over till midnight, so we've still got a couple hours to do something crazy." He laughed, eyes glancing up and down my body in a way that had me flushing right down to my toes, a little embarrassed with the way I'd probably gone bright red.

"Oh yeah? Did you have something in mind?" I asked teasingly, a grin on my face that only made Bendy smile brighter. "Oh, I've got a couple things in mind. But first, carry me to the bedroom?" He demanded and I rolled my eyes but did as asked, moving over to the couch and picking him up so that his legs were wrapped around my thighs, his tail curling forward to loop around my wrist.

"You're so demanding." I chuckled, not meaning it and he nodded his head, his hands looping around my shoulders as he leaned a little closer. "Well it's not everyday you have to follow my every comand, is it? You can't blame me for being a little bratty." I laughed, hiking him up a little higher as I walked upstairs. "Bratty sounds about right."

His tail let go of my wrist then, snaking downwards and brushing gently against my upper thigh and I jolted at the feeling, squirming as his tail tightened around it, slowly dragging upwards in a motion that had my whole face burning brightly, butterflies swimming in my stomach. "You look really good in this." Bendy said quietly, tone low as he leaned closer, head ducking down as he pressed a soft kiss to my neck and I felt my hands tighten around him, trying not to drop him as I suppressed a gasp.

"But, I'm more interested in seeing what's under it." He added coyly, hand sneaking down under my skirt and touching lightly at the sensitive skin there. I sucked in a gasp of air, stopping at the top of the stairs because my legs felt a lot harder to move all of a sudden and a lot shakier and Bendy was leaning in, kissing me sweetly on the mouth as my eyes instinctively fluttered closed.

"Is this okay?" He asked then when he pulled away, looking back up briefly so that I was staring down into his pretty red eyes and my breath caught in my throat, nodding before I'd even processed the question. "More then okay." I managed to get out after a second, my own hands tightening around his waist as he nodded, reassured even as he looked back behind us at the stairs.

"So are you going to take us to the bedroom then or are we standing up all night?" He asked with a slight laugh but I was struggling to concentrate on what he was saying when his hand was still wandering highly at the gap between my legs, high up my thighs and sending jolts of electric down my legs. "So?" He asked again, clearly amused and I swallowed before nodding, taking in a shaky breath before getting my legs to move again.