part 1

Hello everyone! Please read the first book before continuing, this is set a few years after the previous book. Bendy is cured now and everyone's living together, now in high school after finally settling down.

Cuphead's POV

"Tell himmmmm!" Mugs said, making a love heart shape with his hands. I pushed him away and blushed. "NO! He doesn't like me that way." Mugs rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath before saying "Yes he does! Just ask him you wimp."

I grabbed a sandwich and shoved it into my bag, "let's just go, or else we'll be late for school... why do we even have to go?" I really hated the idea but Mugs insisted that we had to now that the Devil was gone. He wanted us to all finally move on and start a normal life. "You know why, now let's go."

I laughed and pushed him playfully. "You just want to see your boyfriend." I got the reaction I wanted when his face turned red and he stumbled, "s-shut up, at least I have a boyfriend." He pouted at me and stuck his toung out childishly. Some things never change do they?

"Whatever bro." I slung my bag on my back and walked with him out the door. "Where is Boris and Bendy by the way? Shouldn't they be walking with us?" Mugs shook his head. "Nah, unlike you some people like to be early for their first day of school. Well it's not there first day ever but it is ours. I'm so excited!" I nodded absentmindly and walked along lost in thought. What if no one likes me? What if I mess up?

I sighed and calmed myself down, it didn't matter anyway, Bendy would always be my friend... hopefully. I'm sure I'll do fine, I'm defiantly knowledgeable, all the travelling has its uses, I've learned so much on my quest.

"Hey cups? You there?" My brother sniggered whilst waving a hand in front of my face. "We're here." I looked up and realised that I'd been so lost in thought that I hadn't even noticed we'd arrived.

"Right, I'm ready."

After getting times tables at reception we headed off to our separate homerooms, me and Mugs were in different years since he was younger. He was with Boris and I was with Bendy so we were both happy about it.

I stepped into the room already crowded with students and went straight to the back of the class, taking a seat next to Bendy and the window. "Hey, are you nervous?" He asked, a bright, friendly smile on his face that made my cheeks turn a light shade of red.

"Yeah I am, it's my first time in a school so I have no idea what it's like." He turned in his chair and leaned his elbow on the desk. "Why didn't you go to school when you were a kid, I get that you didn't when you were doing... you know, for the devil, but what about before that?"

I smiled faintly at the memory of my childhood. "Elder kettle homeschooled us, there wasn't a school on inkwel isle so we were taught by him." Bendy nodded and sat back on his chair in the normal position as the teacher came in. "Well if you need help, I'll be right here." He whispered, giving me a wink that made my heart flutter. "Thanks."

"Alright class, today we have a new student. Cuphead, please come to the front and introduce yourself."

I swallowed and stood up carefully, going to the front of the class and having to face everyone. I kept a cool expression on the outside, with calm eyes and relaxed hands shoved into my pockets but on the inside I was defiantly anxious.

"My name is Cuphead and I'm from Inkwel isle. I hope we can all get along." I sat down after that and sighed a breath of relief as I sunk into my chair further, today was going to be difficult.

At lunch time I looked around the canteen, seeing Mugs, Bendy and Boris at a table and walking over.

"Hey bro, Boris." Mugs smiled back up at me. "Hey! Have you had a good day so far? Schools super awesome!" Clearly we didn't share the same opinion on that.

"Its been ok, what do you have next?" He looked down at a sheet of paper for a second before looking back up excitedly. "Art, oooh I can't wait! I love art. What do you have?" I smiled softly at my brother and thought about my next subject. "Um history? I think so, yeah." I didn't mind history, I was very good at it after all. Travelling meant I knew lots about the history of every place we'd been to, which made history very easy.

"Great! Also I'm not going to be able to walk home with you as me and Boris are going to join the art club." I nodded and stood up, "I'm gonna head to class, don't want to be late." They nodded and stood up. "Yeah, bye."

I waved and we parted ways as I went to my next class, history.

The lesson was fairly uneventful as I already knew all the answers and as soon as the lesson was over I walked over to my locker, grabbing my bag then making my way down the hall. Bendy wasn't anywhere in sight so I decided to walk home on my own, only making it outside the doors before I was stopped.

"Hey! You." I looked over to see... oh no. "Cala?" She came over with a mischevious grin, pulling me forcefully into a hug and sqishing her boobs against me purposefully. "Hey Cups, it's great to see you." I growled slightly and shoved her off.

"Would you please just leave me alone, what are you doing here anyway?" She looked at her nails with a bored expression. "Me? I've been going to this school for a couple of months now, what are you doing here?"

"Well I didn't have anything better to do, this is my first day."