Part 11

Bendy's POV.

After Cups left I looked around for Boris, finding him looking like a tomato while having a wild look on his face. "Hey Boris, what's got you so flustered?" He whined at my words, smiling ear to ear with a dazed look in his eyes, hardly even registering what I was saying. "I kissed him." He sounded like he didn't believe his own voice as he repeated himself again, this time louder. "I kissed him! Oh my god, I can't believe I did that."

A smile crawled onto my face and I scanned the crowd for Cups, seeing him at the food table with a surprised and wide-eyed expression. We connected eyes for a second and I could see the panic in his face as I grinned. Holy shit this was gonna be fun.

"I'm proud of you bro." I patted Boris on the back, his face a bright red with a dopey grin before walking over to the food table, standing next to Cuphead as Mugs left.

There was a silence for a second before I spoke, teasing tone in my voice. "So. I was right." He sighed and nodded, leaning his back on the table. "Yep, you win the bet. I'll do whatever you want for the next day." I grinned devilishly at this, already thinking of all the evil things I could get him to do.

"Awesome. You can do it tomorrow since today is almost already over." He sighed, shaking his head and mumbling about his brother letting him down. "It's your own fault," I said with a cheeky grin, leaning into his side as I looked over to Boris. "You should've known that he was too socially awkward to kiss Boris." 

He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "What? And Boris isn't?" I laughed and enjoyed the feeling of his cool arm brushing against mine. "Good point. I guess it was just luck, then." He nodded, taking another sip of water and flexing his leg discreetly. "Is it hurting yet or are you ready for another round?" His smirk combined with him pushing himself away from leaning on the table was enough to answer the question. 

"Absolutely ready. I want one more slow dance with the most stunning guy here." I smiled, face feeling a little hot as I teased him back. "Well, I want a dance with the most idiotic guy here so lead the way." He gasped in fake offence before taking my hand in his and leading me into the song and as I watched him I found myself smiling so wide it hurt my cheeks. 

"What?" He said, noticing the slightly too big smile spread on my face. I shook my head, still grinning. "Nothing, I'm just thinking about all the embarrassing things I'm gonna get you to do tomorrow." He pouted at that, still moving to the beat of the music. "You're evil. Pure evil." 

In truth, I hadn't even been thinking about that and instead, my thoughts were still trained on his face. He looked so happy, right down to his stance and the way he held himself that lacked the usual defensiveness.

It was such a relieving thing to find him so carefree.  

"What? Have I got something on my face?" He asked, wiping his face with his hands to see if anything was there. I chuckled as my tail flicked in time with the music, smile stretching over my face. "No."

"Then why were you staring?" I grinned cheekily. "Cause this is gonna be the last time I'll see you, considering the fact that you're gonna die from embarrisment tomorrow with all the things I'm gonna make you do." He groaned, dragging his hands down his face while whining. "Why did I have to make that stupid bet?"  

Then he stopped "No, why did Mugs have to be so awkward?" I shrugged, smiling as the song faded out and a slow dance came on. "Who knows, but at least they're together now. I wouldn't have been able to stand their awkward pinning another second."

He chuckled too and we both drew in closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist, mine going over his shoulders as we swayed to the slower music. "Same. Even if we basically did the same thing to them for ages."

I hummed in agreement, happy to just lean on him and sway slowly to the song, enjoying his presence as a content sense of calm washed over me. "I love you." I whispered quietly as I reached up to kiss him gently on the lips, hearing him mumble that he loved me too when I pulled back, smiling and gazing into his eyes.   

After three more songs Cups finally stopped dancing, claiming he wanted to take a quick break and I simply nodded, going over to sit down on one of the plastic chairs with him at the sides of the room. "You don't have to stop having fun just cause of me." He mentioned as he walked, slightly slower than usual while favouring his right leg rather than his left, which I knew to be his injured one.     

"I want to. I'm here to spend time with you after all, so let's just enjoy each others company till Boris and Mugs are done and then we can go home and relax." I said, sitting down next to him and leaning into his shoulder while entwining our hands.  

I felt him lean into me aswell as and looked over by sitting my head slightly, seeing the content smile bright on his lips and the light that reflected in his eyes as he watched the people move around the room, swaying only a little to the music until he looked back at me, noticing my gaze.

"Tonight was amazing." I felt my heart jump in my chest at the wonderfully loving look in his gaze, face warm as I clutched his hand slightly tighter.

"Yeah, it really was."

(If you have any suggestions for the things Bendy's gonna get Cuphead to do cause he lost the bet then let me know in the comments and I'll try and include it in the next chapter!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.)