Part 9

(Warning, violence that may not be suitable for some viewers. If you are sensitive then I wouldn't suggest reading. It's not that bad though so you should be fine. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Also sorry it's been so long guys, I've been slacking.)

Bendy's POV

The guy I saw kissing Cuphead walked in, smirk on his face and a heavy atmosphere drifting around him. Cups growled slightly at him, hands clenched and eyes sharp. "Let us both go Antonio." The man walked over in my direction, pulling out a knife from his pocket and twirling it around on his index finger. "You shouldn't talk to me like that." He pointed the weapon in my direction in a threatening way, blade twinkling slightly from the light streaming in through the doorway.

"I don't think you're in any position to be making demands babe." He stalked over to me and held the knife in front of my throat, the edge cutting into my flesh only slightly and causing a small trickle of blood to drip down as my eyes widened in fear. "Stop it! You've got what you want so just let him go!" I watched as Cuphead struggled against his restraints, wincing as it cut into his arms.

"If you do what I say then I won't hurt him, promise." He walked back over to Cups, making him go rigid and stop moving as he grabbed his face. "Will you be a good boy?" I could see the hatred burning in Cupheads eyes but he nodded nonetheless, sending a concerned glance my way.

Antonio crashed their lips together and forcefully kissed him, an action that made my blood boil with rage. Cuphead let out a small and surprised yelp when his mouth got invaded by this assholes toung, every touch making my eyes water.

"Get the Fuck off him you paedophile! I'm gonna murder you when I get out of here." My heart was beating wildly in my chest and my fingers twitched with the urge to stab him. He only smirked at my words and slipped his hands under Cupheads top, hands roaming where they pleased as a satisfied grin spread on his disgusting face.

Cuphead tilted away helplessly, squirming with tears in his eyes as he struggled with the restraints. His feet were tensed and pushed roughly into the ground, all the strain causing the old crack in his leg to widen. I had hardly realised I was forcefully pulling on my own until the rope ripped, freeing me and my bloody hands that were sore and hurt from the friction.

Antonio spun around just as I untied my legs, hardly having any time to prepare as I lunged at him, the knife clattering to the floor loudly. He was far stronger than I was and had an immediate advantage but I didn't care, anger and adrenaline making the pain minuscule and bearly noticeable.

He managed to throw me off before lunging for the knife, grabbing it as I stood. No weapon was going to stop me from murdering this piece of shit. My tail flicked sharply, making my offensive position appear even more thretening.

Before I had the chance to move he was at Cupheads side, a wicked scowl on his face. "Come any closer and I'll kill him." No, it was a lie right. He wouldn't kill him... would he? I looked at Cuphead, noticing with a heavy heart the way he was wincing from the pain in his leg, the way his eyes were widened in fear and concern. Our eyes connected and my breath got caught in my lungs at the sudden realization, all those feelings were directed at me. He was scared for me. He really did love me.

There was no way I was going to let him die. I lunged at Antonio to try and grab the weapon when he swung it down, making contact with Cupheads leg and embedding itself into his injury. I didn't have time to check if he was ok though I knew he wasn't from the pained scream as I clawed at Antonio, anger blinding my vision.

He managed to pin me down, hands wrapped around my throat as I struggled for breath, kicks against him doing nothing to loosen his grip. "I'm gonna enjoy killing you, you little fucker." He pushed down harder and the corners of my vision went fuzzy, a darkness slowly taking over my eyesight as my lungs screamed for air I couldn't inhale.

My arms became heavy and sluggish, desperation clawing at me as I found no way out when the pressure suddenly stopped, a loud screech unlike anything I'd ever heard filling my ears. I looked with hazy eyes to see Antonio writhing around in agony, loud screams still tearing themselves from his vocal cords as blood rushed out from his left eye. The same eye that had a knife lodged into it.

His voice broke as his screams grew louder, bouncing off the walls as thick blood pooled around him. The sight was sickening yet difficult to look away from, shock making me unable to move or say anything.

Next to him I saw Cuphead collapsed onto his knees, breathing unsteady and hands shaking. "I... I... I had to." The torturing screams finally died out and his body stopped thrashing around, a deadly stillness settling in as the blood finally stopped pouring out. The massive pool of wet and cold blood creeping in every direction, knowing no bounds.

"C-cups?" He looked up at me with wide eyes and I stood up shackily, moving towards him and pulling him into a hug, each part of him shaking violently. "It's okay Cups, it had to be done." He hugged me back with tense arms, burying his head into my shoulders. "I'm glad you're safe." He mumbled quietly before moving so he could look at me. "I'm sorry for getting us into this mess."

He looked down in shame and I tilted his head back up gently, love filling my heart. "It's not your fault, I still love you the same. Don't ever forget that." A small smile crawled its way onto his features, eyes shinning as I kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"Now let's get out of here." 

(Important question! Who should wear a dress? Bendy or Cuphead? Or should they both wear suits? Please let me know the answer as soon as possible so I can get started with the next chapter. Thank you!)