Part 14

Suggested by @DaniaAhmed246

Bendy's POV

It wasn't too long before things had settled down and Cuphead had finally stopped complaining about the dress he was wearing. "How do you even walk in those heals?" Mugman asked, sounding genuinely curious and confused when Cuphead had started walking out to get a drink, moving with ease. He stopped, looking down at the heals and shrugging.

"It's not that hard once you get used to it." He mentioned casually before moving and walking out the room, pace steady and somewhat captivating. His heels clicked on the floor as he walked, legs moving easily and hips swaying slightly in time with his steps. I didn't stop looking until he was out of the room, attention returning when Boris spoke.

"Do you think it's possible to dance in heels?" He asked and a grin spread to my face, devious mischief lacing my words. "Lets put on a song and find out."

At first, we were just going to put on the first song that came on but then we all started scrolling through Mug's playlist trying to find a song we all liked. "Your playlist sucks," I said just as Cuphead walked back in, a glass of water in his hand. "What're you all talkin' about?"

"Mug's playlist." I said, looking up at him and taking out my own phone, "it sucks."

I didn't need to look up to know that Mugs was pouting and I could hear him complain about me just having a 'poor taste in music.' "Well, what's your favourite song?" Cuphead asked as he sat down next to me, glancing over at my screen as I scrolled through song names and titles.

That was something I had to think about, eyes swinging as I thought about all the songs I liked. "That's such a hard question! There are loads of songs I like." Cups smiled, rolling his eyes. "Well just pick one that you really like then. Doesn't have to be your favorite."

"Mine's 'La Da Dee'" I heard Mugs yell proudly and Boris grinned. "Because you loooove meee." He teased and I laughed at the red blush spreading over Mugs cheeks. "No! I just like how upbeat and catchy it is!" He yelled out, hands waving wildly. Then, he quietly added, "and I think of you when I hear it." Boris smiled and kissed him on the cheek, both smiling like dorks and I smiled too, happy that my brother was with someone that also felt strongly about him.   

"What's yours Cups?" Mugman asked, looking over to his bother who answered without hesitation. "Royalty. It's a really good song." I thought about how easily had managed to find his favourite song then huffed. Why couldn't it be that easy for me?

"Disappear, in the musical Evan Hansen." I blurted out, watching as the others looked towards me. "Really?" Cuphead grinned. "I didn't know you even watched musicals!" To which I just nodded. "Doesn't everyone. Besides, you watch musicals too! That song just sounds beautiful."

Cups crossed his arms. "Nah, it's too girly for me." He stated and Mugs laughed loudly at him, not even trying to hide it. "What? What's so funny? Mugs shook his hands, still sniggering as he calmed down. "Sorry, it's just funny coming from a person wearing a dress."

My own smile came to my face at Cuphead's disgusted face, glaring straight at his brother with rosy cheeks. "Shut up! I'm still masculine." But his squeak as he spoke betrayed him and I let out a small laugh.    

"Not for long," I smirked with an evil grin, watching as Cuphead tilted his head in confusion. "What?"

"I order you to sing it in front of all of us and then put the video online." Then I watched as his face turned into despair, horror written all over his wide eyes. "What! No! I don't want to do that! It's embarrassing and stupid." Mug's and Boris were both laughing loudly from their couch. "It's karma for saying that the song is girly."

Cuphead just put his head into his hand, groaning and cursing me. "Fine, but only because I have to!" I clicked on the song on my playlist, also bringing up the camera and setting it to record as soft music filled the room, making Cup's sigh and stand up with a grimace. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He muttered out and I watched with rapt attention as the lyric part of the song came on.

Cuphead, face red and flushed with embarrassment, started to sing. Quietly and gentle at first, a soft whisper that came out sounding far more serene than I even thought Cup's could sing.

I could see Mugs with his phone out, capturing the moment like I knew he would and yet he wasn't laughing, instead he was watching, fascinated, just like me. I hadn't ever known cups to be so elegant in his words. In fact, I hadn't even known he could sing at all! Especially so softspoken. 

I couldn't look away as the song reached its crescendo, Cuphead taking on a more powerful tone that sent shivers down my spine. I could feel myself smiling and swaying slightly with the music, hand relaxed over the hold on my phone until finally it came to an end and Cup's more relaxed expression turned into a flustered and embarrassed one, his face immediately heating up as he sat back down, folding his arms.

"That was really good!" I found myself saying and he pouted, looking away. "Shut up! You're the one who made me do this." I smiled despite myself and looked over at Mugs who was grinning. "Now let's listen to my favourite song!" He yelled out, jumping to put on the song.

There's no way to say this song's about someone else.... 

Mugs jumped up and pulled Boris with him, singing the song loudly and dancing wildly.

Every time you're not in my arms I start to lose myself...

I laughed and stood up holding a hand out to Cups with a smile. "Dance with me?" He looked over, arms still crossed but after a second his serious expression melted into a grin and he let me help him up. "Sure, just as long as this doesn't end up on social media too. I think there's enough stupid videos and photos on there of me now."

I nodded, smiling all the way as we got up and danced stupidly to the upbeat song, everyone having fun despite probably looking like fools. It was surprising how well Cups was doing in heals, moving his legs like he was made to dance in them, never faltering in his steps.

By the time the song ended, I was sure I was grinning ear to ear and I could see the goofy smile on Cuphead's face too. Then the next song came on, a slow song this time.

Cups held out his hand playfully, a twinkle in his eye. "Dance with me?" I laughed back and took his hand, dancing carefully this time, smooth slow movements that matched the beat of the song.

I felt myself relax as I held his hand in mine, each of us taking turns spinning the other and moving gently to the music, swaying in rhythm with our bodies pressed close. "This has been a really good day," I mumbled out, leaning into him with a smile clear as day on my face. "For you maybe." Cuphead let out with a laugh as I looked up at him, pouting. "You didn't have fun?" Cuphead looked back down at me, lips curling into a soft smile as one of his hands came to cup my cheek. 

"Yeah, I did." He leaned down and soon I found myself captured in his lips, a soft, gentle kiss that had me smiling even brighter. "I really love you," I said quietly as he pulled away and he pulled me closer, both of us still swaying to the music as I felt warm and safe in his arms. 

"I love you too." 

"Hey! Lovebirds!" Boris yelled, giggling afterwards. "Stop being sappy and get back over here. The song's ended already." We both flushed and moved away, though our hands stayed connected as we walked back to the couch and sat down. I moved so I was leaned against him again, grinning at the feeling of the frills on the bottom of his dress tickling my arm when Mugs spoke up loudly. 

"So what are we doing next?" 

(I'm so sorry this took so long! I'd written it a while ago but honestly, I just forgot about it. There's a few other books I'm doing right now so I was a little occupied. Anyway, here it is, I hope you enjoyed. If you have any requests then put them in the comments.

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter so I'll only take one more request.)