Part 7

Bendy's POV

The rest of the day was spent playing games and having fun, eventually snuggling on the couch and watching a movie. It hit seven o'clock and Cuphead stood up, stretching as he checked the time. "Well it's been fun but unfortunately I've got a job to go to. Don't wait up."

He kissed me on the lips goodbye and went upstairs, walking past in his work uniform and carrying a bag. "See'ya later." He called out as the door swung shut and I jumped into action, peering out the window to see him walking down the street, looking back nervously. I followed with even more curiosity as he kept walking, finally making to it a large house that was littered with people, drinking and smoking.

Was this where he was going? To a party? Something about this whole situation unnerved me, perhaps the fact that Cups had told me he hated party's, to many people and noise in one place. So why was he here?

He walked straight into the house, and I lost sight of him, cursing under my breath as I walked up to the house itself and stepped inside, careful to not let Cups see me. He went straight upstairs and I hesitantly followed behind, careful to keep my distance as he walked into the bathroom, coming back out with an incredibly slutty outfit on. One I didn't even know he owned.

My heart was beating wildly and I felt an honest betrayal. Was there really so much I didn't know about him? Didn't he trust me enough to let me know? I couldn't see his facial expression because of the dull lighting but I could imagine he had a cocky expression on, the same one he had when he was sassing someone or flirting with me.

"Babe! So glad you could make it." A man I didn't know came over to Cuphead, flirting and slinging an arm around him comfortably, clearly eyeing his body up and down. He wolf whistled and I felt hot with burning anger, resisting the urge to punch this guy in the face. "I love the outfit baby, you really know how to put on a show." My tail was swishing round dangerously, hands clenched tightly into shaking fists. This man was so dead.

His hands traveled down to Cuphead's ass, giving it a small squeeze before gripping Cup's chin and pulling them closer together, lips connecting harshly. It was nothing like the sweet and gentle kisses we had shared. This one was forceful and raw, full of lust. I wanted to be angry, enraged. I wanted to go over and murder that man with my bare hands.

I didn't.

The only sound I could hear was my heart breaking into small pieces as I left, tears plopping onto the floor and making a trail of betrayal while I made my way back home, numb and in pain.

Cuphead's POV

He brought our lips together and I stood, confused and startled yet not daring to move away. when he finally let go of my face he tuned to look at the stairs, grinning at something I couldn't see.

There was a small flick of black, to quick for me to see it. Some thing that flicked out of sight just as I looked. His hand turning my face so that I was making direct eye contact made me redirect my attention and I instinctively pulled away.

I braced myself carefully for a slap that never came, looking at Antonio in confusion only to realise his focus was elsewhere, looking at the alcohol. I mentally face palmed. Typical.

He pulled on my arm as he walked over, dragging me with him as he picked up a cup, downing it in one gulp and passing me another. I held it in my hands for a few minutes then put it back down without taking a sip when he wasn't looking.

"Let's dance!" I reluctantly let him pull me into the middle of the room, dancing uncomfortably close as loud music blasted in my ears. I tried multiple times to leave but he would always grab my waist, bringing me closer harshly in his drunken state.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom ok? I'll be back in a minute." I pulled my arm away from his, walking away briskly and sighing in relief when he let me leave. True to my word I went straight to the bathroom, not because I actually needed to use the toilet but because it was simply the only quiet place in the house. The only place I could get some peace and quiet.

I sat down by the door, sighing into my hand heavily and taking a deep breath. Antonio seemed like a harmless drunk, but I knew better. He had a large amount of... connections with very dangerous people. I don't want to risk anything, I don't want Bendy to get hurt. I frowned at the thought of Bendy. It would hurt him so much if he knew and I felt like I was betraying him. But I couldn't let him get hurt, I wouldn't.

I realised suddenly that I'd been sitting here on the floor for at least five minutes and reluctantly got up, leaving the bathroom at a slow pace to drag out time for as long as I could.

Unfortunately I was soon back with Antonio, who was even more drunk than he was the last time I saw him. That also meant he was more flirtatious, pulling me into many harsh and lust filled kisses. Escalating into sucking on my neck before I pushed him away, far past uncomfortable.

He looked at me with a look. One that was dangerous, like shouting a warning without using words. Again I was pulled closer, this time I was defiant however and roughly pulled away. Not looking back I ran out the room, pushing past people till I was outside and not even stopping there. Instead I ran even faster with a pounding heart, adrenalin making my worry heighten until I was hyperventilating. Running over the scenario in my head multiple times I panicked, hoping he was too drunk to remember. Hoping here would be no consequence to my actions. Hoping everything would turn out fine.

Deep down I knew that wouldn't happen.

But sometimes all we can do is hope.

(I haven't spell checked it so sorry about that, I've been busy this evening designing stuff. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.)