part 5

Bendy's POV

Cups and I left school together, he had been tense all day but I was just relieved that it was finally the weekend, this week really dragged on. "I should tell Mugs that you'll be coming over." Cuphead said, grabbing his phone out to contact his brother.

"Wait we're going over your house?" I'd assumed we were going to mine. "Yeah, we have more films and an Xbox 1." My face lit up. "You finally got one! How'd you even get the money?" He smiled and sent a text to Mugs. "I saved up, got a job somewhere." "Where?" He looked around, avoiding eye contact and didn't answer my question, changing the conversation instead. "My brother text me back, he said that Boris was coming over as well. That's a cool coincidence." I nodded just as we reached his front door and he opened it, stepping inside after me.

I'd already been in there house plenty of times and it looked very similar to the last time I was here so I didn't bother looking around. We went into the living room and I began to shuffle through the films. "How about Jurassic world?" I asked, once looking through all the stacks of movies. "Sounds good, I'll go get the popcorn." I set the film up on the TV and waited a few minutes until the steady hum of the microwave stopped and Cups came back in with the sweet smelling snacks.

"Mmm smells good, turn the lights off and come over here." He nodded and sat down next to me, our hands entwined as we began to watch the movie. At one point Mugs and Boris had come in, not making much noise as they swiftly went upstairs together, giggling to themselves.

(Okay I didn't even realize but the POV changes here lol, so this is Cuphead's POV.)

Once we'd finished it was evening, around 5:00pm. Bendy's stomach was rumbling and I laughed quietly to myself. "Would you like to help with dinner." I asked, hoping had say yes. "Yeah, sure." I smiled as we made our way to the kitchen, taking the ingredients out to make pasta.

Once finished a delicious aura spread through the house, enticing Boris and Mugs from their room. "That smells good!" Mugs said happily as he sat down and took a huge mouthful of food. "Mmmm, yeah. Your cooking has gotten even better since the last time I had some." I turned away at the compliment and smiled. "Thanks." We sat down to eat and once finished I looked at the time. "I'm going to need to go now, I've got work." Bendy frowned unhappily and hugged me possessively from behind.

"Noooo, I want you to stay." He pouted childishly and squeezed me tightly, an iron grip as his tail switched around.

"Nuh uh, I'll be late if I don't go now." He didn't respond verbally but a pout and a tiny squeeze told me that he wasn't going to let go. I sighed and used the only thing I could think of. "If you let me go you can stay the night, we can spend the day together tomorrow then." His eyes lit up, sparkling in delight.

"Really? Alright then, I'll see you when you get back." He finally released his grip on me and I smiled in relief. "I need to get going but Mugs can show you where my room is and other things you'll need, c'ya later." He gave me a quick but sweet kiss on the lips before I left, smiling softly the whole time.

My shift was as boring as ever and the amount of customers finally began to die down at around 1:00 pm. Unfortunately that meant that dick face (Antonio) had more time to piss me off.

"Oh c'mon sweetheart, don't be so cold." I ignored him, turning my head away from him as he continued pestering me. His arms wrapped around my waist and I yelled, his nails digging into my side's as he held on tighter. "I said not to be so cold. Listen to me when I talk." I stayed still and he dug his nails in harder, causing me to gasp and nod my head. "Good, I'll see you tomorrow baby." He let go of me and winked before slinging a jacket over his shoulder and walking out the door.

As soon as he was gone I rushed to the bathroom, pulling up my shirt to reveal cuts. Small but deep cuts that oozed blood, slowly dripping down. I sighed and began to clear myself up, carefully cleaning the fresh wounds before exiting and making my way back home, ignoring the stinging sensation as I opened the door.

The house was silent as I tiptoed through the rooms, making it to my room successfully and letting out a sigh of relief. Until I looked at the bed.

The same bed that Bendy was sleeping on, mouth slightly open and a peaceful expression set on his features.

At first I froze, tensing up at the unfamiliarity of this situation but when he mumbled my name in his sleep I grinned, walked over at slipping into bed next to him.

He rolled over and cuddled into my back the moment I sat down, snuggling his face into my shoulder, tail swishing at the contact.

He looked so adorable and cute like that, up against my side, that I thought I was going to have a heart attack right there.

The welcoming warmth of the bed and his body heat lulled me into a comforting sense of security and I relaxed happily next to him, arms snaked around his body as he hugged me in his sleep. It was the first night in a while that I had slept completely peacefully and it was delightful.

I love him so much.

(I know it's been a really long time but I was going though some stuff at home, so sorry about the long pause.)