Part 10

(Heya guys, thanks for all the suggestions. The most votes were Bendy wearing the dress so I'm gonna be writing about that. Sorry for the people who wanted the other options.)

This is set a few months after the last chapter.

Cuphead's POV

I pulled at the sleeves of my suit, checking myself out in the mirror to make sure everything was in order before leaving my room, immediately greeted by my younger brother.

"You look great Cuppy! I'm so excited right now, this is gonna be the best night ever!" He squealed out, jumping up and down on the spot happily. "It sure is. Are you going with Boris?" I winked at him as he blushed, covering his face with his hands.

"Yeah, I am." I looked over at him, finding myself proud of how far we'd come, how much things had changed. "Ohhh my little brother has a date. I never thought I'd see the day." I laughed as he threw a small punch at me, blush covering his face. "Shut up. I got a boyfriend way before you did anyway." He pouted and I ruffled his hair, relishing the fact that I was, and always would be, taller than him.

"We should leave soon though." I noticed, looking over at the clock on my phone and the endless stream of messages from Bendy.

Boris nodded and we left, getting a cab to the school with twitching fingers.

The lights were bright and the music was loud, the hall filled with people I didn't know and a few individuals I recognized. My eyes scanned around for Bendy almost immediately until I felt a tap on my shoulder, a familiar voice echoing in my ear.

When I turned around felt myself stop, breath caught in my throat as I saw him, standing with a cute blush and wearing the most beautiful dress ever. It was mostly red with some black accents that matched his tail. "You... Look amazing." I whispered out, feeling my heart race at his smile. "Thanks. You look pretty attractive yourself." He winked at me and for the first time I was truly lost for words, my face feeling hot and warm as I gazed into his ruby red eyes.

"Don't get any punch, by the way, I'm pretty sure I just saw someone pour whiskey in it." He laughed, an amused look on his face as he pointed over at the food table while I gave a quiet chuckle. "I bet it was Harry from our year." He was known for being a trouble maker.

"Yeah, he'll do anything as long as it's a dare." The music faded out and the next song came on, lively and bouncing all over the place. "Come and dance!" Mugs yelled as he came over, dragging Boris by the arm to the dance floor. I grinned and followed them, trying not to bump into anyone while we made it to the middle of the dance floor, dancing with Bendy and having fun.

I could see Bendy's tail swishing around happily behind him and smiled at the sight, pulling out my phone and leaning next to him to take a quick photo us, wanting to have something to remember the night by.

"Send that to me," Bendy asked, looking at the photo once I'd taken it. "You look really happy." He continued on, sharp eyes trained on me. "I am," I commented simply, placing my hand on his cheek and kissing him sweetly. He smiled into the kiss, muffling a small giggle. "Are you sure you didn't drink any of that punch?" He asked once we'd pulled apart, still close enough to feel each other's body heat. "Cause you're being unusually sappy tonight."

I grinned, body swaying with the music. "Is there a problem with that?" I cocked an eyebrow and he shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "No, not at all. It's nice to see," he said, holding my hand affectionately.

I looked to the left, eyes catching onto Boris and Mugs who were dancing, both with blushes covering their cheeks. "When do you think they'll have their first kiss?" I asked with an amused tone, gesturing over to the two. Bendy gave a quiet chuckle, glancing over at the pair who were still so awkward about everything. "Probably never. They're both too awkward to do it themselves." I could hear the fondness in his voice and thought about that same fondness I held for my brother.

"Yeah, though if I had to pick one of them I'd say that Mugs would be the one to kiss Boris." Bendy looked back at me with a swish of his tail, smirking with his pretty lips.

"I'd bet on Boris being the first." He gave me a devilish smirk, one that I cockily returned. "You're only saying that cause he's your brother." I pointed out, leaning in closer in a teasing manner. "Well, the same could be said for you." I couldn't deny that and instead leaned into a more relaxed pose, hips still swaying lazily to the slightly calmer music.

"I bet Mugs will be first," I said, confidence bleeding into my voice in a way I knew made him flustered. I was right, as a blush spread onto his face as he huffed, meeting my gaze. "Well, I bet that Boris will be first and if I'm right then..." He paused, placing his finger on his lips as he thought, eyes gleaming with mischief. "Then you'll have to do everything I tell you to for a whole day." He finished, smirking as his tail whipped around, obviously happy with himself.

I took a second to look at him, dress sliding over his hips attractively with a face that could match that of an angel's. Ironic since he was a demon. "Deal, but if I'm right then you have to do what I say for a day." He nodded though I was confident that I would win and we shook on it, looking seriously at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter, giggles drowned out by the music.

We danced for a while longer, talking and having fun until I had to stop, leg throbbing from all the movement.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." I pointed over to the table, waiting for him to nod with a smile before making my way through the crowd, trying not to bump into anyone.

The food table was littered with snacks and all different types of drinks and I noticed the punch bowl with an amused smile, wondering if it really was spiked. I grabbed a jug of water from beside it, taking a cup and filling it all the way before leaning back against the table and watching people dance, taking sips every now and then.

Some people were tipsy and seeing them stumble around made me stifle a laugh, realising that the punch bowl really was spiked. I'd just finished the water before Mugs came over and grabbed some water, a smile on his face and a bright blush covering his cheeks that wasn't hard to see even in the dim lighting.

"Having fun with Boris?" I asked, smirking at him. "Shut up, you're getting all flustered over Bendy so you can't say much." I pouted playfully and nudged him, looking at Bendy and Boris who were dancing together and talking about who knows what.

I looked back at Mugs who still had a dazed look in his eyes, staring at Boris with a happy smile I'd recognise anywhere. "Are you okay? You're kinda spacing out." I mentioned, waving a hand in front of his face as he looked back, eyes averted to the floor.

He nodded, unusually shy and giddy and- "Holy shit did you kiss him?" I exclaimed, excitement running through my tone. He stayed silent though the ever-growing blush on his cheeks spoke for him and I almost squealed.

"That's amazing! I thought you'd never actually do it!" He coughed, almost in embarrassment and rubbed the back of his head. "I um- well it was actually him who kissed me." He confessed and I thought back to mine and Bendy's conversation earlier, heart beating faster as I blurted out one word.

"Shit." 

(Yes, I'm aware to been ages. But! I finally got around to doing it, the next chapter should be done fairly soon so sorry for making you all wait so long.)