Part 4

Cuphead's POV

I grabbed my clothes and shoved them on messily before quickly running out the door, franticly checking my watch. "Ok gotta go bro, bye." I yelled as I slammed the door shut, forgetting about dinner as I rushed to work.

I managed to get there just on time however I sprinted the whole way there so I was kinda out of breath but the manager didn't seem to mind.

I rushed behind the counter and took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for what was about to come next.

"Cupppsss~ hey!"

Right on time. Antonio smiled and squeezed my butt teasingly, making me squeal. "Stop! G-get off." I wanted to punch the guy in the face but doing that would get me fired, I really don't need that right now.

"Awww, my lil' cutie pie is so adorable when he's mad." Antonio wasn't drunk this time so I was kinda relieved, then again he wasn't much better sober. "Whatever, shut up and get back to work." He rolled his eyes and gripped my waist roughly from behind, making me wince. "H-hey, leave me alone." I knew he wouldn't but it was worth a shot. "For now but remember what I said, there's a party at my house on Saturday. If I don't see you there... Well." He let the threat hang in the air before going back to work, much to my relief.

I scrambled out of work as soon as my shift was done and speed walked back home as quickly as I could, unable to shake the feeling of being followed. Once inside I saw Mugs in the dining room. It looked like he was waiting for me to get back home but had fallen asleep with his arm proping his head up. I smiled at the sight and picked him up gently, taking him to his room and tucking him into bed before going back to my own room and slowly falling asleep.

I woke up still feeling tired but ignored it as I slammed a hand down onto my alarm clock, unhappy at having to wake up. "Are you ready?" My brother shouted, jumping into my room with a smile. "Ready for what?" I asked, stretching and enjoying a peaceful morning, the sun was only just coming in through the curtains so it looked like it was going to be a nice day today.

"Ready to talk to Bendy of course." And just like that the peacefulness shattered, leaving me alert and anxious. "Uh yeah, I am." I really wasn't. My stomach was twisting in anticipation so much so that it hurt and my thoughts became a mess.

With all the rush of work yesterday I had completely forgotten and now I had no time to think about what I was going to say as I got ready for school, limbs aching like usual.

The walk there was quiet and though it may have been peaceful for my brother, for once I wish he'd talk to me. Just so I could get my mind off what I was going to say.

The classroom atmosphere was incredibly awkward for me, Bendy looked my way every now and then but neither of us had the guts to say anything. After what felt like forever I finally so l found my voice, fearing I might go insane if the silence dragged on any further. "So... About what happened." I scratched the back of my head nervously and shook anxiously. "I get it if you don't feel the same way, it was stupid of me and I just want things to go back to normal." He stayed silent for a few seconds then looked into my eyes timidly. "Did you... Mean it?" My heart was thumping loudly and I nodded, a small blush forming on my cheeks. "Then I have something to tell you too."

Before I could ask what he meant he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me. My entire face was burning hot and I kissed back, uncertainty fading into comfort. "I like you too." He said when he pulled away, his smile mirroring mine. I was so relieved that I could've cried but decided not to ruin the moment.

"Are we official or..?" He nodded and grabbed my hand gently. "We're whatever you want us to be." I gave his hand a small squeeze, felling butterflies in my stomach. "Then I want to call you my boyfriend." I hadn't felt this overjoyed since the day we killed the devil and beat King dice. King dice was someone I'd been thinking about a lot lately, and not in a good way. His horrible face had consumed my dreams, making me have nightmare after nightmare. Sleep was rare when I knew I'd be plagued by the idea of him coming back.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked, a gentle smile on his face. I shook my head and began to get my pen out of my bag, vaguely aware of the time. "No, why?" He grinned beautifully with sparkles in his eyes, I couldn't help but notice how cute the expression looked on him. "I want to spend some time with my new boyfriend, if that's ok with you." I gave a small laugh. "I'd love to." The teacher came in after that and I looked at the clock with a grin. Late as usual. "I'll meet you after school then, we can go to my place." I nodded and waited for the teacher to begin the lesson. "Hello class and today we'll be learning all about..." I zoned out as I looked over at Bendy, his adorable face looking at the teacher with fascination. How could he could listen to the teacher even though she was so boring? We'll never know.

My phone buzzed quietly from inside my pocket and I discreetly pulled it out, looking at my messages with a groan, it was Antonio.

A: Don't forget the party babe. 🎉

Me: I won't! Can you just leave me alone? I'm trying to pay attention, some of us go to school you know.

A: you're not paying attention, don't lie to me.

I looked around the room, slightly nervous.

Me: are you watching me?!

There was a small tap on the window, it could have been mistaken for rain but after that message I felt paranoid so I turned my head, not seeing anything out of the ordinary though.

Me: was that you?!

I was slightly scared but franticly looking everywhere had alerted Bendy. "Are you ok?" I nodded and felt my phone buzz again.

A: who's that? Your boyfriend. 😡

Me: he's just a friend ok! Jeez, stop being so possessive.

I hated the fact that I was lying but Antonio might hurt Bendy if he saw our relationship and there was no way I was going to risk that.

Me: now leave me alone! Or else I'll get caught.

There were no new messages after that but I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched all day.

(Vote if you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.) 

Bendy x Cuphead On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara