Chapter 25 : Heal him

"Why won't you just heal him already!?"

Inside the Konoha Hospital, Sasuke was resting in his hospital bed. Hanako sat next to him holding his hand while Kichiro and Eiji were leaning against the wall next to the door. Jiraiya stood on the other side of Hanako and Naruto was behind her.

"Just heal him already!?" Naruto shouted at Hanako who didn't flinch.

Hanako watches Sasuke's face change from distress to pain. Changing every second. She felt her heartache as she watch not able to do anything. Jiraiya walked towards Naruto and touches him on the shoulder.

"Naruto, go home and get the pack. We will be continuing our mission." Jiraiya said holding onto his shoulder.

"Bu-"

"Now!" Jiraiya shouted causing Naruto to hesitantly leave the room.

Naruto slams the door shut and stood by the door for a few seconds before walking away. Jiraiya listened to the sound of his footsteps to make sure that Naruto was really going to go pack. Jiraiya turned his attention to a silent Hanako.

"You aren't allowed to do anything are you?" Jiraiya asked Hanako who nods in reply.

"I guess even though you are loyal to the leaf village and it's people. It can't be helped that you must respect your sensei's wishes and actions." Jiraiya said looking at Sasuke.

"If Itachi wanted his little brother to go through this jutsu even though knowing the consequences then we must respect that. As he might have wanted Sasuke to see whatever he has to show him. Even though we want to help, it would be a betrayal on our part on our master's wishes." Eiji sighed.

Jiraiya watches as Hanako takes Sasuke's hand in hers. Green light glowed dimly from her hands as Sasuke's hand is in between both of her hands. He watches as the girl actually show some worry for Sasuke even though someone that doesn't understand emotions couldn't possibly see this small sign of affection. Sasuke's face goes from pain to relax in the girl's hands.

"She can only do so much to help him without breaking our master's will and wishes. By making the pain seem less painful than it really is. Also lessening the amount of traumatic visions that he will be seeing in this jutsu. It's not our intention to not help him, but we can only do what we can." Kichiro said.

"I understand that you wish to obey your master's wishes, but I fear Naruto would not understand something like this. I don't want Naruto to disturb Hanako when she is worrying about Sasuke. Naruto at this stage wouldn't understand things like this. So I had to ask him to leave. Naruto and I will be going on a mission to find the new sixth Hokage." Jiraiya walked towards the door but stops in front of it.

"May I asked who will be the sixth Hokage, Master Jiraiya?" Kichiro asked with curiosity.

"Lady Tsunade has been chosen by the elders to be the next fifth Hokage. It now depends on if we can convince her to come with us or find her." Jiraiya said.

Hanako tenses up by the bed and tightens her hold on Sasuke's hands. Jiraiya notices it as he side glance at her before placing his hand on the handle.

"I'm afraid, Hanako doesn't really like Lady Tsunade or deemed her fit to become Hokage," Eiji said harshly.

"No matter how, she is someone you can definitely trust in. She might be a bit hot-headed at times, but I'm pretty sure that you will be able to convince her. If you do, then she will listen to you. The women like that need a lot of talking to." Jiraiya said before opening the door.

"Have a safe trip, Master Jiraiya." Kichiro smiled towards Jiraiya.

Jiraiya smiles back at the 2 boys before side glancing at Hanako who had her back towards him. He smiles before closing the door. Right now, she has someone she wishes to take care of. Whether it be that Uchiha boy or someone else.

The Hokage didn't seem to realise that she really is opening up to people whether she intended to do so or not, but she is just doing it in her own way. Jiraiya smiled to himself before walking off to go find Naruto.

Eiji and Kichiro watched as Hanako continued to heal Sasuke as much as she could without betrayal. Kichiro turns to look at his brother who had been tensed the whole time since they had entered this room. Eiji's heavy gaze rested on Hanako who was nurturing Sasuke in his bed. Kichiro smiles secretly to himself. His brother will never learn.

"Hanako. Do you wish for us to leave you with Sasuke for a while?" Kichiro asked causing Eiji to turn and give him a killer glare.

Kichiro sees Hanako's head nod a bit before looking at Sasuke's face. Kichiro bows in respect before sending a look to his brother. Eiji sends death glares to his older brother. He didn't want to leave Hanako in the room with an Uchiha after what happened. Eiji sighs before reluctantly bowing and exits the room with Kichiro.

Hanako listens as they walked away before looking back up at Sasuke's face. She never saw a hard and stiff face like his. She stopped touches his hands causing his face to scrunch up in pain again. She places both of her hands on either side of his cheeks. Feeling his hard skin in her soft hands.

His face relaxes into her hands like sand as she continues to heal him. She places her forehead against Sasuke's head. Smiling as Sasuke's breathing relaxes from her touch. She closes her eyes.

She is soon pulled into a vision of Sasuke as a child running away. She sees Sasuke in front of her running away from something behind her as if it was chasing him. She reaches to touch him on his shoulders, but her fingers go through his body. She remembers that she can't touch him this way.

Hanako's face flinches from seeing the fear appear on little Sasuke's face. She watched as he looked behind her in terror. She knew who was behind her. She felt the vision changed to Sasuke walking through his clan homes. She watched silently as he panic from seeing the dead bodies around him.

A drop of water hits the ground under her as she sees the road full of dead people. Tears pour from her eyes. She looked at the blood leaking into the ground and a little Sasuke running away from her. Leaving her alone.

She felt her heart rate increase from the sight of her people died. Itachi had did this for her and never wanted her to see this scene. She knew why now. It was horrifying and disturbingly disgusting to watch and see. She now saw the disaster caused by her. How Sasuke had to go through all of that at such a young age.

She hadn't realised that she was crying in real life. She felt Sasuke's pain and worries. She felt the loss of her people and what used to be her home. She felt Sasuke's emotions like a floodgate. The sea wouldn't let the gates close. Her hold on his tightens.

The green light in her hands glow more brightly changing Sasuke's vision. Sasuke looked confused as she changes his vision from terror to peace. A little Sasuke stood into the middle of a grassy field, looking around for a monster to suddenly appear and attack him. But none came.

She kisses Sasuke's forehead in real life. As her kiss sends a wave of winds in Sasuke's vision causing Sasuke's emotion to calm down. She felt his body became lighter and free of pain.

She smiled to herself as Sasuke sees something in the distance. He starts running towards the figure, panting as he rushes to see who it is. The flying white hair shined under the sun. The winds grew as he approach still not able to see who the figure is because of the sunlight. As the figure turned around, Sasuke's eyes open in realisation.

It's her.

Relax Sasuke