Chapter 27 : Difference of Power

Tsunade runs towards Hanako who didn't bothered, opening her eyes. Tsunade's anger started to boil as she thought Hanako was arrogant and rude. Not even wanting to open her eyes to Tsunade's attack as if it was a genin attack.

Hanako's hand shot up hitting Tsunade's hand away from her. Tsunade body shifts to the side. She ended up hitting a tree beside Hanako's tree. The tree broke into pieces. Tsunade quickly turns her head to look back at Hanako.

Hanako got up and opened her eyes. Before Tsunade could attack again, Hanako disappeared from her view. Tsunade looks around but suddenly goes flying in the air. She had been completely unaware of Hanako behind her until Hanako had kicked her in the back.

Tsunade hits the ground several times and each time was hard. She tumbles towards a tree. When she hits the tree, she drops to the floor. She laid there on the ground for a moment before slowly getting up. She looked up to see Hanako just standing there, watching her.

Tsunade charged again aiming to hit her this time. Hanako didn't move away from her attack. She lifted her hand and grabs hold of Tsunade's hand which was full of charka. The contact of their hands caused a big air wave pushing Naruto, Jiraiya, Kichiro and Eiji back. Tsunade looked at their hands in shock.

Hanako took that moment to hit Lady Tsunade. Her punch sent her flying in the air again.

"Why don't they just use jutsu's already?" Naruto asked.

"Tsunade prefers to use brute force than jutsus. Hanako doesn't pull out a jutsu unless she feels like she needs to or she wants to end the battle quickly." Kichiro said.

Suddenly Hanako starts doing some hand signs without Lady Tsunade noticing. Ushi - U - Saru. Blue lighting starts to appear around Hanako's hands to around her feet. It appear and disappear like lightning. The sound of birds chirping.

"Is that Chidori?" Naruto asked staring in awe at the jutsu.

"No, Hanako doesn't use Chidori. It's lightning cutter jutsu." Eiji said checking if Hanako had wounds.

"An S rank jutsu but it belongs to Kakashi Sensei. How did she learn it?" Jiraiya asked the 2 boys but the act as if they weren't paying attention.

"She saw him used the jutsu once against another shinobi on an S-rank mission once and somehow she had learn it within a day." Kichiro said with a smile.

"Is that even possible?" Naruto asked thinking of Sasuke.

"Nothing is impossible to Hanako. She somehow overcomes a challenge one way or the other. So it's expected that she would know a lot of things but doesn't say it. I guess you could say in this case. She might know quite a lot about Lady Tsunade that we don't know which might cause her to dislike her." Eiji said with pride.

"She said Lady Tsunade was mentally weak so I wonder why?" Kichiro said pretending to be interested.

"Well everyone is mentally weak. It's just a matter of how long they can take the pain or until they act on that pain, will determine whether your weak or not. I know Lady Tsunade and even though it seems like she takes in a lot of pain and responsibility, even she has a breaking point." Jiraiya said watching Tsunade panting.

Suddenly there was a loud bang causing them to look back at the fight. There was a big crater in the ground and sliced trees. Lady Tsunade stood at the bottom of it holding her arm while Hanako stood at the top looking down at her.

"What just happened?" Naruto shouted.

"It appears that Hanako has use the lightning cutter jutsu at Lady Tsunade. It seems like she purposely missed so that it only lightly injured Lady Tsunade's arm." Kichiro said eating a slice of bread.

"Why would she miss?" Naruto asked dumbly making Kichiro to raise his eyebrows.

"Squirt, even you should know the answer to that. Lady Tsunade just recently turned Hokage. If she dies not only will the village be left without a Hokage again but Hanako would be hold accountable for her death. She might be executed or banished." Kichiro said.

Naruto rubs his head in embarrassment before the wind around them started moving. Naruto turned his head at look at Hanako. Wind was travelling to her hands. His eyes widens as he sees a rasengan appear in her hands but it was weird shaped. It looked like a shuriken.

It glowed in her hand radiated light and heat. It was rotating at the palm of her hand waiting to be used. Hanako raised her hand and throws the weird rasengan into the crater where Lady Tsunade was.

Light suddenly erupted from the crater, blinding everyone from seeing what was happening. As Naruto reopens his eyes he sees that there is an even bigger crater and he was standing in it. He turns to see Lady Tsunade laying on the ground with Hanako hovering over her.

Master Jiraiya was running towards them while Eiji and Kichiro just sat down eating their lunch. Naruto follows Jiraiya to see Lady Tsunade with multiple bruises and blood leaking out of her mouth and behind.

Naruto begins to speak but Master Jiraiya cuts him off my shooting out his arm in front of him. He stares at the old man in confusion then turned to Hanako. She pulled up her sleeves and place her hands on Lady Tsunade before green light illuminated from her hands. She was healing her.

Jiraiya watched in amazement as the blood that had leaked out begin receding. It was going back into Lady Tsunade's body. He bruises only light healed but it didn't heal the coloration. Hanako remove her hands from her body and sat there waiting for her to wake up.

Lady Tsunade's eyes opens quickly before punching Hanako on the cheek sending her across the crater and slamming into a rock. Eiji and Kichiro drop their food and rush towards her.

"What was that, Grandma!" Naruto shouted as she sat up and move her stiff shoulders.

"It is payback for all the damage she did and a gift for healing me." She smiled at Naruto.

Hanako walks back towards Lady Tsunade rubbing her cheek with Eiji and Kichiro following behind her. They glared at Lady Tsunade as if she was the enemy and they were going to kill her.

"Geez, calm down boys. It was just a small punch, plus she did more damage on me then I did on her. I kind of deserve to have that punch or at least inflicted some kind of damage on her in return." Lady Tsunade said slowly getting up.

"She still doesn't think you should be Hokage." Eiji said.

"Well she can k-"

"But she says she can see the dedication and passion in you. She says if you can mentally prepare yourself for everything and train yourself a bit more than she will see you as Hokage but for now she won't." Kichiro cuts her off.

Lady Tsunade was still irritated but she could see something in the girl. Maybe the Third Hokage saw it too. This girl was the real deal. She was unique. There was something special in her that only a Hokage can see when you are fighting her. Love. Passion. Fearless. Strong and Loyal. Kindness. Gentle. Protection.

She carries the Will of Fire in her.

The Hokage must have seen this in her and took her under his wing but she was too strong to be just an ordinary shinobi. She must come from a heritage of powerful shinobi or a clan. Everything about her would draw attention to any Hokage.

Hanako pats Kichiro and Eiji on the shoulder and nods towards Lady Tsunade and Naruto before turning around and walking away. She disappears into the forest leaving them behind in silence.

"WHY DID SHE SAY GOODBYE TO ME!" Jiraiya faked sobbed.

"Cause you're a pervy old man that's why. Anyways where is she going?" Naruto said turning back towards the 2 boys.

They look towards each other and then looks back the way Hanako left from.