Chapter 10 : Black Wolf

Everybody was still silent about what had happened in the fight with Kichiro and Eiji. The shock from having to fight your own brother was still affecting Naruto. No one said anything until Hayate cough which caused a disturbance in the silence.

"The matches are now over." Hayate shouted as he was about to walk away.

"Wait!" Someone shouted causing Hayate and everyone to stop and turn around.

"Are you forgetting someone? What about that girl over there. She didn't fight at all." Neji said pointing at the girl with white hair and blue eyes which held no emotion. She stood there looking at him with a bored expression.

Everyone soon realised that Neji was right. She had not fought at all the entire time. Eiji cursed under his breath. He didn't want her to fight. Hayate looks lazily at Neji then looks at the girl.

"It has been decided that she will automatically be in the finals, there is no need for her to fight in the preliminary rounds. Plus there's no other person that hasn't fought yet that she could versus, so she has no opponent." Hayate said.

"And who decided that? It's not fair at all. We had to fight our butts off and she doesn't." Kankuro yelled out causing Hayate sighed.

"The Hokage had decided that before these exams had started. Unless one of you would like to fight her then she will fight with you but I'm warning you that whatever happens is your own fault." He said.

Everyone was silent until Neji put up his hand and stared at his new opponent. He had hoped she was more of a challenge than his puny cousin, Hinata.

"What are you trying to do Neji?" Tenten asked nudging him in the shoulder.

"I'm not satisfied with my previous battle so I want a proper one with a strong opponent not one that is as weak as my cousin. I also want to see why they are so reluctant for us to fight her and how strong she is so I know what type of opponent she is. After all, no one knows much about her." He said with a face of determination.

"But your chakra levels are not at their fullest. It would be unwise to go into battle." Tenten said trying to reason with this stubborn fool.

"Hey kid! Are you going to fight or not? If not we can just end this and all rest." Hayate said from below.

"I'm going to fight." He said before walking to the ground level.

Tenten believe that Neji could win this but she was a bit worried with his chakra levels right now. He must really want to see how good she is. He wouldn't be so stupid to do that.

The board starts glowing again.

"Neji Hyuga Vs The Black Wolf"

"Oh my." Someone said.

Tenten, Sakura and Naruto looked at the person that said that. It was Guy sensei.

"What is it Guy sensei? What's wrong?" Tenten asked.

"I'm sorry to say this but Ten Ten, I'm afraid Neji will never win this fight." Kakashi looking at Tenten who looked worried for a second before a face of confusion appeared.

"What are you talking about, Kakashi Sensei. Neji is one of the best fighters here. He won't easily lose to someone especially a girl." Tenten stated knowing it was true.

"Tenten. What Kakashi said is true. Neji has no chance of fighting this girl because she is the Black Wolf. I'll be surprise if he were able to survive to see another minute." Guy Sensei said.

"Kakashi Sensei. What is a Black Wolf?" Naruto asked.

"The Black Wolves are a group of shinobi that have been marked top of the shinobi world and one of the most lethal shinobi ever known. The last person to be named Black Wolf was Itachi Uchiha and he was the prodigy of his clan. He was promoted Anbu captain at the age of 13. If this girl is the next black wolf then she will be as strong as him maybe even stronger."