Chapter 35 : Burning Anger

"What's wrong with you two?"

Naruto squared, panting from the fight he just had with Sasuke. Meanwhile, Sasuke was doing the same but at the same time, he was comparing the amount of damage they both did to the water tanks of the hospital. Sasuke smirked as his hole in the water tank appeared to be bigger than Naruto's.

"What were you thinking? Were you really going to kill him Sasuke? You know, you got to watch your sense of superiority against people, it's really becoming a problem. When I taught you the Chidori, it wasn't for you to attack a comrade especially someone from the hidden leaf village, Sasuke." Kakashi scolded Sasuke.

Sasuke glared at him from where he was standing. A fearful Sakura stood behind Kakashi Sensei watching everything unfold. Naruto sat panting and looking up at the sky.

"I don't know what has gotten into you lately but you need to stop this behaviour of yours before you become something you don't want to become," Kakashi said causing Sasuke to glare even more which made Sakura sacred.

"You aren't the boss of me," Sasuke mumbled before jumping off the room away from the nagging old man and his comrades.

Sasuke landed on a platform on the side of the hospital feeling all the anger he had against Naruto and now against Kakashi sensei. He heard the sound of dripping water and looks up the see the back of the water tank Naruto had hit. The whole back was wide open and there was no water left.

This caused Sasuke to glare at the back of the tank before hitting the side of the wall.

"Damn it!" He said before running off to the nearest spot to hide which was a tree.

He rests his head against the tree and stared aimlessly at the clear blue sky.

"How weak has he become? How did Naruto become so strong all the sudden? No, that wrong. Why does Naruto keep getting strong every time?" Sasuke thought to himself before hitting the side of the tree.

He was thinking all of this without noticing Kakashi's attack. Suddenly metal wire swung around Sasuke trapping him against the tree. Sasuke struggled against the wire as Kakashi landed in front of him.

"What is this?" Sasuke shouted at Kakashi as he wiggled more but that only made the wiring tighter.

"I had a feeling you wouldn't sit still for a lecture." Kakashi gave Sasuke a closed smile causing Sasuke to grit his teeth.

"You gotta let go of your plot for revenge. I know a lot of guys in my lifetime that felt the same feelings as you go. It never ends well for any of them. You will only tear yourself apart if you do so and even if you get your revenge then what? Nothing, emptiness. So stop yourself from following their paths." Kakashi said looking down on Sasuke but that only enticed Sasuke's anger.

Sasuke glared at him feeling a sense of irritation and anger burning from deep within but Kakashi just stared back at him as if what Sasuke was feeling was completely irrelevant.

"How would you know anything? All you can do is stand there and criticize me for the way I feel. Maybe if I were to kill everyone that was precious to you and anyone that meant anything in your life. Only then might I listen to you because maybe then you have some idea of how I feel." Sasuke lashed out at Kakashi but Kakashi kept calm.

"Hmmm, it's an interesting idea but I fear that you are too late to put it to the test. All the people you are talking about has already been killed." Kakashi smiled at Sasuke.

Sasuke looked taken back from Kakashi's comment. He looks at Kakashi's eyes trying to find some kind of answer to his words but his eyes were as hard and cold as his. They also told no secrets.

"I've been in this world longer than you have, kid. I've seen things that I wish would disappear. You aren't the only one in this world that has suffered nor walk down this path but we have comrades now that help to feel that empty and dark void in us, don't forget that." Kakashi said.

The wires around Sasuke became undone as Sasuke thought about his comrades that have been with him the entirety of his life.

"I taught you Chidori so you could protect yourself when the time comes. Its power can be overwhelming at times but it should not be used against your comrades especially those that want to help you. I believe that somewhere in your heart, you understand that. Okay, end of the lecture." Kakashi said before leaving Sasuke.

Sasuke sat there against the tree until night time, reflecting on the things that had happened in his lifetime. The thoughts of his comrades conflicted the thoughts of Itachi, his brother that killed his clan, Sasuke's mind was swirling around trying to catch an answer.

Little did he know the 4 shadows creeping nearby waiting for the moment to strike.