Happy Pride Month!

At the time of writing this chapter, it is currently June 1st, 2023. That means we've went through... 2, 3, 4? Pride months? Wow, we have all been together for so long.

Use this chapter for discussion, chatting, or making friends. More chapters are underway so be expecting!

Okay, wait, I am going to use this chapter to tell a totally unrelated nightmare I had the other night.

WARNING, SEMI-GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING IMAGERY AHEAD (Including insects)

So in my dream there was this little girl, right? And if any of you watch My Hero Academia, she kinda looked like Eri, minus the horn. Well anyways, she acted sweet around other people, like my parents, but when we were alone, she was a little devil.

This little girl had a power - whenever she touched someone, giant insects would crawl out of their butts.

Yes, you read that right.

So anyway, she got mad at my brother and threatened to touch him. Us, not knowing her power at this point of time, egg her on. So she touches my brother and he screams, grabbing his stomach and doubling over in pain. His pants begin to rip, and out crawls a 3 foot long, 2 foot wide centipede crawling from his butt.

I woke up after that, and quite frankly, have (much to my dismay and kinda embarrassment lol) been terrified of insects, particularly centipedes.

That same night after I fell back asleep I dreamt that a super short man (bald, about 2ft tall) and a super tall man (also bald, about 9ft tall) was trying to break into my house and the short man kept jiggling the doorknob. I think this dream was based off the time me and my brothers were left home alone, in the middle of the night, and someone was jiggling our doorknob. Like a week later is when I had this dream, so there's that! lol

Anywho don't be afraid to share your own personal stories! I love reading them and this is a judgement free zone. Have away!