Packing

For this chapter, I had a LOT of help - and in fact, most of this chapters credit goes to - Emisil! Go check out their website for more information on their very own shop! :)

Packing is a great way for any FtM trans feel like they have something down there, if you catch my drift.

Which you totally do.

Packing is the process of making it feel like there is something more between your legs. This is done by FtM, Genderfluid, Nonbinary, and even cis people.

Packing, much like binding, can be done by anybody! It is simply the act of making one more comfortable with their appearance.

There are many types of positions and packers to go over. First, we will start with a soft packer.

Soft packers are made for everyday usage. Usually, soft packers are used by gender non-conforming people to feel more like themselves. It varies from rolled-up socks to specialized prosthetic penises. It's comfortable for everyday wear. However, nevertheless, it can't be used for penetrative sex.

I will go over how to make your own packers later.

So, how exactly do you wear a packer? It depends on your preferences - some may like when the bulge is visible, others strive for a more seamless look. There is nothing wrong with both of these choices, so pick what feels the best for you without overthinking about other opinions. There are several ways to make the packer seem in proportion and perfectly suitable for your needs.

Noticeable effect - if you belong to the group of people who would prefer a sizeable bulge, try positioning your packer higher on your pelvic bone. Before heading out to show it off a little, make sure that it's not only looking great, but comfortable as well.

You might want to try packing down - let your packer rest directly above the scrotum area. Packing down helps even smaller packers to create visible bulge while still being suitable for everyday wear. While trying on, use a mirror and try turning to the side and try to find the perfect look.

Discreet look - you will achieve a less visible look if you'll position the packer a little lower than you assume it should be placed. You can try aligning your stem with a packer and positioning it lower if needed. Most of your packer should be between your legs. Also, the packer will be barely visible if you position it as close to your inner thighs as possible, let it sit towards the left side. If you want to avoid a noticeable bulge, simply pack your FTM packer down (let the prosthetic rest up against your hips flexors). In this way, you'll feel more comfortable and assured.

Our next topic is an STP packer.

Firstly, an STP packer is created for a very simple and natural action - to urinate while standing up. It's literally in the name, as "STP" stands for "Stand To Pee".

STP packers have a special construction that helps to relieve yourself without any inconveniences. If the STP packer is made well, after some time, you'll feel natural while using it! Great, huh?

Let’s begin with underwear - wearing underwear with a side or horizontal slit might make your STP experience a bit more comfortable. This allows you to take your prosthetic out much easier and faster. You can also cut a small hole where the prosthetic sits and pull the packer through the first layer, or you can buy special underwear with a small gap as well. By the way, almost all slide slit underwear has the slit on the right. So if you'll wear your STP towards the left side, it will create a very natural-looking bulge and you'll be able to access your packer very fast and easily.

Finding the right position when using an STP is not easy. There is one extremely important point that you should keep in mind when using STP - don't bend your STP upwards. If you try to bend your STP upwards, there's a great chance that you'll damage it. Also, try to control the flow - a smaller flow will help you to stay clean.

Also, you need to take into consideration what kind of pants you’ll wear with your STP. Your stand-to-pee prosthetic should be lower than your urethral exit. Some pants are not suitable for STP prosthetics, since there is simply not enough space for something extra. Make sure you’ll have enough space to feel natural. Wearing your STP lower allows you to avoid backflow issues that are caused when STP is either being kinked in the middle or when the user is holding it too high.

Always remember, that once you've finished, there is a good chance that there will be a few drops remaining. You can get rid of them by lifting the cup forward, making sure that the remaining liquid has run out and the cup is empty.

Next up! Hard packers.

Hard-packers are also called pack and play. Such packers are made of firmer but flexible material such as silicone, so pack and play models are suitable for both packing and sexual penetration. Many hard packers have a semi-hard, bendable rod inside, so it can be positioned up, down, or out and ready for fun.

Even though hard packers are great for both packing and playing, they are not suitable for STP function.

Hard packers are mainly worn positioned downwards, since packing up may damage the product. Packing upwards is possible only when the packer is manufactured in a specific way, and the shaft is pointed up.

When packing down, position your packer downward, right above the scrotal area. You can also try positioning a hard packer higher on your pelvic bone. Just like when packing up, you should never go overboard and pack too low, since it will simply look unnatural and uncomfortable. Packing down helps to achieve that bold and noticeable effect. It’s a great choice for people who would like to show off a little.

Note that pack n play or hard prosthetics are not as comfortable as soft packers. Since they are made both for penetration and regular wearing, the material is a little harder, and the model itself is larger. Naturally, wearing a conspicuous and hard packer all day long might be tiring. You can try wearing it at home - in this way you'll see whether it is not causing any issues regarding comfort and self-consciousness.

Home-made sock packing.

It's an easy option when you're on a budget but want instant results. Form socks into the desired shape - you can experiment a little with different materials and lengths to find the best shape and size. Then, pin the socks into tight underwear to keep your bulge in the proper place. For best results, you can use safety pins to prevent your bulge from moving down your leg.

Packing while swimming:

If you're wondering whether packing while swimming is possible- yes, it's possible! If you love swimming, silicone packers are the best option for you. This material is suitable to be exposed to water for long periods. But you will need additional reinforcement to keep your prosthetic in the right place. You might have to wear several layers to feel secure. Start by wearing briefs that are tight and, ideally, have a tiny pouch for your packer to stay in place. You can wear a pair of compression shorts or a harness as well. Make sure that packing straps or harnesses don't have any leather on them. The most important aspect - the first layer must be tight so you could feel assured. Then, you can wear regular FTM swimwear on top (boxers, shorts).

If you love spending time in a sauna, boy, do I have good news for you - you can wear your packer in the sauna, too! Sauna won't damage your packer, so you can enjoy it stress-free.

Note that after wearing a packer for a long time you must air dry it completely before storing it. 

Okay, so hopefully this helped even just a bit!

Bye, babs. This is Zero, signing out.