Lgbt Q&A!

What's my sexuality?:
Lesbian!

Has your view on your sexuality ever changed?:
Yes. I used to think I was Bi, then I realized boys are icky. (No offense! We'd make best buds just not partners.)

Do I dress like my gender/sexual orientation?:
So-so. I dress pretty tom-boyish, which is often associated with lesbians. At the time being, I identify as Trigender, Female, Male, and Non-Binary. However, Non-binary and Female is strongest, and I mainly use they/she, but I am also fine with he.

Have I ever had a straight crush?:
Well, kinda. I crushed hard on my friend, but she told me she was straight. She later found out, however, that she was pan, so. Does that even count?

Celeb crush?:
HALSEY. Also, Ariana Grande. Some YouTube crushes: Katzun, Jaiden Animations.

Any Lgbt people I look up to?:
Halsey, Ariana (Pretty sure she's lgbt), Katzun.

Ever been misgendered?:
Yes. Fyi, it was on purpose. My friend (Same one I crushed of on) refused to call me Max and use my at-the-time preferred pronouns for the longest time. It sucked.

Am I out? If so, to you and for how long? If not then why?:
Kinda. I'm out to my mom and dad, and maybe like 5 - 1/5 months? My grandparents, no. My grandpa is especially homophobic.

What age did I start paying attention to the lgbt community?:
When I was confused on why I liked girls - Around 11-12.

What pronouns do I use?:
He/She/They

Have I ever made pride related art/things?:
Yes! So much, actually. Last year when I thought I was bi, I drew a bisexual flag onto my wrist for pride month. I'm doing the same this year! I've also made SO many drawings of Lgbt, digital and traditional. I'll make a sepreate chapter.

Have I ever made an educational item regarding lgbt?:
Duh! <3

Have I ever made an lgbt character?:
Omg I have so many!!