10k Special

I want to thank you all for all the support. Even with the slow updates due to lack of ideas, you all kept reading. I can't thank you enough. Back when I first started Wattpad, I had the idea to make an LGBT guide. I thought, I had my fair share of knowledge, why not give it to other people? My ultimate goal was to help people - new and old to the community - learn about everything they needed to know. An easy way for people to hopefully figure their gender identity out - or help people who wanted to put a label to what they felt, but also a book that could be a fun time passer. A book for people to get, 'their daily dose of LGBT'. Wether it be lock screen ideas, quotes, or names, I hoped to help people as best as I could. If you were to tell seven year old me that I'd someday write a simple guide, and that'd it'd blow up, I never in a million years would have believed you. You all are simply amazing, be you new readers or old - I love everyone one of you so much. Remember, we're all a family. Every single LGBT person there is, we're a family. We look out for each other and help to the best of our extent. With that being said, I hope you all stay safe with COVID-19. Remember to wash your hands frequently, and practice social distancing. Stay safe, everyone.

Once again, thanks so, so much. I love you all, and I will see you all next time. Till next time, walkers. 💕