Chapter 2 Welcome to her world 2

" How sure are you that this will work?"he asked examining the satchet in his hands.
"If it doesnt work.then my name isnt Ambrosia." "...so when can i anticipate the effect..." "Considering your desp..." "Im not desperate." "The herb can only work if you are honest with yourself..else it will be like drinking cough medicine for a toothache....my point is, you can't fight this creature with a soft heart, you have to be strong.."
.
.
. "Uncle you're back" she gleemed running to the middle aged man. "Of course i am, why would i leave my most beautiful ladies alone, im assuming the other one left for school already." He said looking around. "Yes she did...we thought you wouldnt be comin until next season." She said taking away his lagguage, not noticing the glance the old couple exchanged. "Well yes, but i figured its already two seasons before harvesting,its better if i go then, in the mean time..I'll spend time with you guys and get used to the new scenery." He walked to the kitchen where his wife was busy icing cupcakes, not saying anything. Ven noticed tge tention between the couple and she looked at her uncle who looked back at her with pleading eyes. "Umm..well auntie why dont you help him settle in and I'll finish up with tge cupcakes.' She said not giving her a chance to react and started icing. The couple just went upstairs for their much needed talk. Meanwhile, a knock came at the door.
Upstairs...
" So for how long are you planning on doing this silent trestment?" "..." "Mary come..." "What..what do you want me to do. Watch you die and leave me with our only daughter? Tell me!" "....shes also our daughter Mary..." Oh is she? Did her becoming our daughter mean our lives have to be ruined ha...does it?!" she says shouting. ".....i cant talk to you when you are this angry. But right now, we have to find ways to help her...and ourselves." "And how do...." The was a knock on the door. "Uncle, auntie a Roonie is here to see you. He says he has a package request from his Master." The couple looked at each other dor a while,forgetting to respond. "Uncle Henry are you there?" "..um..ye..yes dear I'm on my way."
Downstairs... The two men sat down over a cup of coffee, Uncle Henry Yigietz and Roonie ,another middle aged man dressed like an aristrocratic butler with his elegant suit and white gloves which he never took off unless necessary. Ven and Aunt Gwen went to the kitchen to give the two men some privacy.
"Good day Mr Yigietz" "Yes Roonie how can i help you today." "Well, news have of your sudden move have reached my master and he wanted to enquire if it would affect the business in any way." "Well yes, due to certain circumstances we had to move and hadnt had the chance to share the news with him, convey my sincerest apologies....Business will be as usual and we have already started making arrangements for our next deliveries in as early as two days." "Oh, my master will sure be happy and I'll be sure to convey your apology. Thank you for the hospitality Mr Yigietz, I'll take my leave now." "Good day Roonie." Just as soon as Roonie left, Mary came running inside the room with curious eyes. "Well.."" Well what, i thought we weren't allowed to eavesdrop." "Oh stop, im dying to know. What did he want?" "Why ask when you heard it all?" "Henry please." "Okay okay, Master..." The sound of shattering glass came out from the kitchen and the couple ran towards it. They found Ven standing with a guilty face looking at the pieces of glass on the kitchen tiles. "Raven what happened hear?" That itself meant trouble. aunt Mary only called out her fuel when she was either angry, or worried, or both..in this case it was the thirdly. "I..i.." She was now crying. She wanted to pick up the pieces when uncle quickly stopped her. "No no, youll grt hurt, rather leave it il, I'll clean it." Mary took her out of the kitchen to her room." "No my dear dont cry it happens." "I..i dont know what..what happened auntie, i was washing tge dishes when i suddently felt dizzy, like i was losing my power. It started when i saw that Roonie, i..dont know if i sound insane but thats how i felt, im sorry auntie." Mary's heart skipped a beat when she heard that. 'Its ok..its ok sweety everything will be ok.' She said rubbing tge girl's back whike her eyes lay on her husband. They both knew it wasn't gonna be fine.