Chapter 2

Valena sat on her bike with Jack, Miko, and Raf. Jack had his bike and his friends were there with them. "This is a freestyle race. No shoving or pushing allowed. If you win, I will treat you and your friends to an ice cream." She spoke as she sat on her black and blue bike. Custom designed with flames here and there. "I'd give ya extra credit to your grade, but sadly such a thing isn't really allowed."

"You heard her Jackie!" Miko yelled, "You and your bike better win this for us!" The boy just laughed and gave her a thumbs-up before getting onto his bike

"You can do it, Jack," Raf exclaimed.

Revving her engine she gave a count of three before they all took off. Both of them currently side by side, looking at each other for a moment.

Racing down a long country track. Going along the road until she sensed something on her helmet that was unusual. She looked up to see a green portal and see something coming through, looking right at them as they raced. It was another one of the robots she had seen the previous night. She skidded on her bike as she saw it. Not knowing what to do. Feeling her hand burn for a second as Jack seemed to not yet have noticed the robot.

He continued to speed right towards it, looking back at her as he saw he drop away. "You ok?!" She heard him call back, slowing down a little. The navy bot looked at him and started speed walking in their direction.

"Jack, get outta here. That's not human tech." She screamed as she sped toward him, hoping to distract the robot from Jack. "You and your friends get safe." She yelled.

"Gah!" He yelled and came to a complete stop. He watched as it approached but instead of riding back, someone shouted to him and he got off the motorcycle, running to them as fast as he could and leaving it there. Not even seconds later the gears in it shifted and it got bigger before a second robot stood there. It gave a yell and ran at the bigger one, attacking it.

"What the frag is that?" She screeched as she grabbed Jack and pulled him onto her bike with her. Seated on her back. Before speeding towards the other two kids. "Where the heck did these robots come from?" She yelled. Recognizing the robot he was on from last night. "I'm dreaming, I know I am. I'm dreaming. I never touched the liquid." She cried.

"Just breathe," Jack said, "So yeah, that's Arcee, she's my bike and also an alien robot. The other one is Soundwave and I swear this isn't a dream because we are in deep trouble if he catches us!"

She saw the two robots fighting each other, as she rode as quickly as she could. Just reaching Miko and Raf. "I knew it." She muttered. "No human could make suck advanced tech, except probably me of course. How would you react to your teacher being the inventor of all things tech? But why the frag are they here? Is it 'cause I got caught last night?" She exclaimed. "Why would you kids be involved in fighting at night?"

Raf looked up at her in surprise. "You saw the cons and Arcee last night?"

She nodded and looked back to where the two robots were getting closer. Arcee seemed to be holding out pretty well on her own but it was still Soundwave she was fighting. "She won't be able to keep it up for long," Jack said, "Come on. We know a place where we'll be safe. It's not too far from here and we'll explain everything when we get there but we'll still have to hurry."

Valena followed Jack's directions. She got off her bike, knowing it wouldn't hold the amount of weight of her and the three kids, so she was currently listening to the directions of the three kids.

"We'll have to call in for a groundbridge." Raf said as they started running away, "The Autobot's base is hidden and if Soundwave gets even a vague idea of where it is, it's over for them." Jack looked down at his phone as they went, a sour expression crossing over his face, "He's blocking the signal." He said, "Our only chance of getting through to Ratchet would be to either get out of that guy's range or to get close enough to the base. You see that large butte there?" He pointed at the large landform sticking up on the horizon, a couple of kilometers away, "That's the base, it's an abandoned missile silo. I guess it's lucky we weren't too far away."