Chapter 30

**********

Soundwave nodded before looking up, holding Estrela close. "How's the dark energon? Out of her systems yet?"

Knockout scanned her over again and nodded. "She got lucky. You're free to take her."

"Thank you." He smiled, standing up and carrying her. "If you need us, we'll be in my room."

Knockout nodded. Waving them off.

Soundwave exited and went to his room. He trusted Radio with Steve so he figured he'd go check up on them later but right now, he was focusing on her. The thought of Unicron coming after her sent chills up his spine and he found himself hugging her closer.

In the midst of her sleep, she shifted her head onto his chest, smiling. Hugging him tightly.

He smiled back softly and kissed her forehead before going into the room and laying down on the berth. It felt different to be full size and hug her close, but at the same time, it felt right.

Shifting and looking up at him, her blue eyes met his. "I love you, Sounders. My personal Wavey Boy." She smiled, hugging him in the berth.

"Your wavey boy?" He laughed, burying his face in her hair. "That's a new one for me."

"Well, we have two wave boys here, you and your brother. You're my Wave Boy of the two." She explained with a smile.

"So what does that make him?" He laughed. "Your shocky boy?"

"I honestly don't know what to think of him. He seems to have a nice kind side of him, but also is very self reserved." She explained. "And he's too logical. Even science tends to be illogical from time to time."

"I think you just described my brother in a nutshell." He grinned, "Though he would probably say your analysis of him is illogical."

"He would probably say what happened in the main room was illogical too, yet it happened." She frowned briefly. "Though would he say how logical it is that you and I love each other?" She smirked, kissing Soundwave's cheek.

"He probably would though I would object if he said otherwise." He laughed. He ran his digits through her hair before something came onto his mind, a question he wanted to ask her. He wanted to ask her so badly but, was it the right time? Was it too soon?

"I knew you'd be happy I kept the hair." She smiled, feeling his fingers in her hair. Leaning her head back into his touch.

"Yeah." He mumbled, his mind elsewhere as his digits ran through it.

"What's wrong? Are you still worried about earlier? I told you it wasn't your fault. I'm here right now aren't I? We can't keep our focus on the God chasing me." She muttered, grabbing the side of his face.

"Oh it's not that."  He said, his cheeks slightly squished. "This was something else I was wondering about now you're a Cybertronian."

"You can talk about it, Soundwave. Until Unicron gets ideas, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here, in your arms." She smiled sadly, resting her head over his chest listening to his spark.

But he got up and paced around, his hands in front of his as he fiddled nervously. She was the person he loved so why was this so hard?!

She sighed as she got up, grabbed him in the middle of his pacing and kissed his lips. Throwing her entire love into it. "Calm down, Sounds. I'm here. I'm not leaving." She exclaimed, pulling away from the kiss.

"Ok but, there's something I want to ask you." He sighed. "I have for a while now and, you don't have to say yes if you don't want to."

"I need to know what it is in order to say yes or no, Soundwave. Stop beating around it and just tell me. I'm not gonna judge you." She spoke, looking into his red eyes.