Chapter 28

Looking around, it was dark. It felt evil, cruel around her. She was standing in the middle of nowhere, but no matter what she couldn't see her body. Spinning around she saw glowing flames of purple start to fill the void, it burned, it was menacing and evil beyond description. She saw a large being, bigger than the cybrrtronians she had seen. Horns on his head that towered yonder, jagged arms that looked similar to clubs, meant to do damage and cruel eyes stared at her. A voice whispering in her head, telling her to listen. To do something, but her instinct fought against it. Though the more she fought, the more painful it got. Until her eyes blurred from the pain and blacked out.

She felt cold, but warm. Her body felt a little stiff, but at the same time kinda heavy. She could hear voices around her, though it was hard to pick up the words they said. She felt something cold on her face as light started to pour into her eyes.

"I'm coming for you. I will take control and destroy you and everything dear." A evil voice echoed as the light got brighter. The voice cackling until it faded away. Her eyes opening up to look straight at a ceiling. Panting in a panic from the things she saw in her mind.

Outside, Soundwave watched as her heart rate started picking up. "What's going on?!" He demanded, rushing over to Shockwave as he tried to stabilize her.
Valena shot up, panting, holding her head. Her eyes were blurry as the evil voice screamed into her head. "LEAVE ME ALONE. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She screamed. The lights in the room flickered from her screech and her voice. "I WONT LISTEN. I WONT KILL FOR YOU!" She yelled, the whole ship trembling like it was gonna fall at any moment out of the sky. Her fingers clutching her head as the voice screamed, until it finally started to fade away. Her pants clear and heavy as she struggled to calm down, but she didn't open her eyes and she didn't move an inch.

Soundwave ran up and yanked the top of the hatch open before he jumped in and hugged her. Shockwave went up as well and grabbed his brother, easily pulling them both out and dropping them onto the floor. Soundwave wrapped his arms and tentacles around her, hugging her close to him and he clutched her head and rubbed her back, speaking soft words to her.

She was trembling like crazy, her body cold. Her pants just starting to slow down, muttering under her breath. "Leave me alone, please. Go away. I won't do it. I won't kill. Just leave me alone." Her muttering repeating over and over. Trembling for several minutes until she simply fell limp in his arms.

"Its ok." He continued to speak, running his hands gently through her hair. "It's me starlight. You're safe, it's just me."

Valena shifted, opening her eyes to see herself up against a large purple chest. The purple left her unsettled at first, but she slowly looked up to see the familiar face looking down at her. She immediately wrapped her arms around him, holding on so tight that she almost left dents in his armor. "It wanted to control me. This thing, he was in my head, it was big and menacing. It was so evil and it wanted me to kill. I couldn't escape. There was purple flames everywhere, and there was a giant cybertronian, he had horns on his head and dark purple glowing eyes that drilled into me...I couldn't escape." She muttered, holding onto him. "I'm scared of it."

Soundwave stiffened at the description but held her closer, letting her bury her face in his neck. "It's ok," he reassured, "he's gone now, he can't get to you while I'm here. You're safe in my arms."

She held onto him tightly. Resting her head on his chest as he held her. Though it wasn't long until she sat there gently listening to his spark. "It still sounds amazing." She smiled in relief.

"And you look amazing." Soundwave replied, looking down at her. "You turned out exactly how you wanted." He sat up and released her a bit so she could see herself