Chapter 29

He looked around for any source of the threat, but when he saw none, he clicked down at her in confusion. "What's wrong?" Soundwave asked, kneeling down by her and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Radio also came over but upon reading her thoughts, turned and looked to where the being was, "She's seeing... something over there." She said, pointing at the spot.

The being walked towards her, getting her immediately to scramble onto her pedes. "Get away from me! I'm not gonna do it! I'm not gonna kill innocent lives for you!" She screeched, causing all the lights to falter. His laughter filled her head, causing her to yelp in pain as she grabbed her head and grimaced.

"You can't hide from me, Starlight." The cold, cruel voice spoke.

"You have no right to call me that!" She yelled.

"I have all the right, pathetic creation. You will kill for me. Or I will kill those close to you..." The being moved so fast that he had his arm around Radiowave in seconds, getting her to react in fury.

"Leave my daughter alone!" She screeched, running forward with a swing. In a snap of fingers, he had everyone frozen still, unable to move more then their eyes, all they could do is watch, but she was the only one able to move as she rushed forward, only for an unknown source to hit her and send her crashing backwards into a wall. Creating a dent that held her in place till she fell out. Many eyes watched her worriedly as she groaned in pain.

Both Sound and Radiowave gave muffled screams. The only movement coming from them were that their eyes widened in fear as they watched her. Radio tried to say something, but it was unintelligible.

Estrela groaned, getting up, as the figure approached her. Laughter filled her head. It was cruel, echoing nonstop. She sat there on her knees, her arms holding her up as he approached. "You're so pathetic. Get a new life, only to waste it by choosing to be weak."

"Kindness is not weakness. It is the greatest strength any person could bear. Along with compassion." She muttered. She was lifted up by her neck as she hung there.

"Pacifist? Absolutely pathetic." He threw her against the wall, holding her up against it. Her yelping in pain at the movement.

Knockout screamed against where he stood. As Optimus was fighting to get free.

"I saved your life to do your job." Unicron spat.

"I am never gonna be a beast, not like you." She spat back as she swung a fist and sent him flying. His body slammed into a wall, making another dent, as she fell. Slowly getting up. The people in the room, seeing the dent that formed from what to them, appeared as nothing. Seeing Estrela fight against an invisible force that held them all back, only her words being heard.

Radio and Soundwave both screamed though only one of them heard the conversation. Rage started to build in Radio's body, her thoughts lashing out to whatever was there as her fingers started twitching slightly.

Estrela stood firmly to her feet as the being rushed towards her. She quickly dodged as his punch missed her, but she punched him in his hip. Landing a few dents into his frame. Him roaring in fury, until he swung his large arm and sent her crashing onto the floor. Energon leaked from holes on her face where his mace like arm hit her. She spat her energon, but he merely crouched over her and grabbed her neck. "You like drinking energon? Enjoy!" As he flooded her dermas with a purple liquid while she choked. She tried to spit it, but she was unable to, until she swung another hit into his face. Shattering a horn. She stood back up as she spat purple liquid, everyone could see it on the floor now, Ratchet and Optimus looked at it in horror. Megatron recognizing it in seconds.
"How about we cause some pain?" The being laughed, as he walked over to Radio from behind. Estrela shook on her unstable feet, energon leaking from her face.